What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

Just pulled some lemon smacker out of the freezer. Got it in Pueblo at Three Rivers Dispensary (I think). Supposedly 50/50 hybrid with 25% THC. It has a strong (sweet) terpene flavor at 230° in the io. Will mix it with some leftover super silver haze sativa.Screenshot_20211219-135945.png

Robert-in-YEG

Today it was salad, a little bit of everything, mixed 50/50 with kief.

I may finally have found a use for the little dosing capsules. I've been packing them full of the kief mix and vaping. They are a pain in the ass to load and unpack, but no mess in the vape itself, and they kick.

Robert-in-YEG

“Much learning does not teach understanding”
~ Heraclitus

Robert-in-YEG,

JBone65

Follow up: I have a new appreciation for hybrids. Mixed lemon smacker (50/50) with a small amount of super silver haze (sativa). The resulting terpene flavor is sweet but heavy. In fact the level 1 (230°f) terp hit in the io kinda irritates the throat. I don't think it's a heat issue at 230°f, more like a heavy warm terp blast issue. According to what I'm reading, trichomes are the source of terpenes and the main source of resin. Could a warm resinous vapor irritate the throat? Low temp (first) hits are amazing with the right weed IMO. Hopefully it's not too unhealthy. 😳👍
Screenshot_20211221-085708.png

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

This morning it is Purple Space Cookies in the Solo II. This is kind of nice; I like anything grape or purple.

Purple-Space-Cookies-Marijuana-Strain.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

OIP.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

Key Lime Pie in a Flowermate Pro.

I DO NOT LIKE THE TASTE

Key Lime Pie, also known as "Key Lime Cookies" and "Key Lime GSC," is a hybrid marijuana strain and a phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies. This strain produces relaxing body effects that help to relieve chronic pain and insomnia. Key Lime Pie is beloved for its strong indica characteristics and heavy resin production. This strain features flavors of lime candy, mint, and spice. Upon exhale, you'll notice flavors that are earthy and chocolatey. The buds of Key Lime Pie regularly show traces of purple hues due to the plant’s affinity towards colder temperatures.

Robert-in-YEG

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."
~ Mark Twain

CANtalk

TGIF Dec 24 & went with Super Lemon Haze in the vape first. Here's my batch again and it's the last of it :rockon:!

mgyncjdg0iz51.jpg

This was my #1 fave strain in the last ~8 months. It showed me that nug frostiness / high THC content is not as important as I thought. Best-in-class entourage effects and high tho! Very uplifting and euphoric 👍.

Cheers & have a great Christmas eve

:peace: :leaf:

gangababa

Twas the day before Christmas, at night through all the land the people here will, as is customary, light up the skies and booms bellowing through the barrios to celebrate la noche bueno with fireworks.

My fourth Uruguay Christmas will be celebrated with December's delivery of (again) Royal Highness and the sights and sounds of fuegos artificiales.

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Red Congolese in the Fog Pro​

This is a sativa based hybrid. The taste is OK, it gives an uplifting buzz, it feels like a true sativa, but I'm feeling some anxiousness. This could be me, as sativa's in general sometimes come with anxiety and paranoia. Normally I use a conduction vape in the morning, but I am glad that I chose the Fog Pro.

While some argue that Red Congolese is an African sativa landrace, the variety popularized in California weaves in Mexican and Afghani roots, giving it a more indica-like appearance. This colorful palette of landrace strains, which had adapted to their environment over many years, creates a complex profile of effects and flavors. The sativa genetics dominate the physical effects of Red Congolese, resulting in a weightless euphoria that promotes focus and mental clarity. Its energizing properties make Red Congolese perfect for morning treatment of nausea, cachexia, tension, or Alzheimer’s.

Robert-in-YEG

"The argument for collectivism is simple if false; it is an immediate emotional argument. The argument for individualism is subtle and sophisticated; it is an indirect rational argument. And the emotional faculties are more highly developed in most men than the rational, paradoxically or especially even in those who regard themselves as intellectuals."
- Milton Friedman, introduction to F.A. Hayek's The Road to Serfdom

CANtalk

Back dabbing to end the long holiday weekend here on the 27th! I started with a nice flavorful hit of Maui Wowie Live Resin on the right. Then went with another dab, the Blue Guava HTFSE on the left. Super flavorful. Here are my batches again.
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

Really happy with both. The HTFSE has way way more terps though and is my first go to.

Hit super hard... haf :science: :evil:.

I had family over the last few days. Food, drinks, vaping, dabbing. Great times. Mix, match, relax...

Happy holidays all 🎄

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Found a great deal (2 for 1 1/8ths) and grabbed an ounce of Purple Tonic (12.8% THC, 8.5% CBD); it was harvested 5 months ago and has been in dry storage since (hence the discount); put a bunch of 62 Boveda’s in and the Trichs seem to be responding well. It’s delicious AND great for my anxiety; sipped during the day it gives me no high just takes the edge off and lets me focus on what I need to do.

E9BF15A7-5484-4D0B-BCC2-0611AE5A4B35.jpeg

B6B06546-C850-42B6-A5AE-A6201DF39EE6.jpeg

Robert-in-YEG

Strawberry Glue in the Flowermate Nano.

I really like this strain. The taste is good, it is a calming relaxing effect. Using the Nano gave good effects. I am now going to switch to the Fog Pro, as it really highlights the flavour and doesn't hit quite as hard.

Strawberry Glue is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Strawberry Diesel with Gorilla Glue #4. This strain has a sweet strawberry flavor profile and an aroma that smells herbal and spicy with a hint of diesel. Smoking Strawberry Glue will make you feel uplifted, relaxed, and hazy. Some say this strain makes them feel tingly. Strawberry Glue is a popular choice among medical marijuana patients suffering from chronic pain. Growers say this strain has large, dark green nugs that are covered in thick layers of trichomes.

Robert-in-YEG

pin-on-weed.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

Purple Space Cookies in the Fog Pro

This is a really nice hybrid, that for me has mostly indica type effects. The taste is excellent, it is a calming and relaxing strain, and I could see myself ordering a lot more of this.

This well-balanced strain is the perfect mix of daytime relaxation and a punch in the face. We know that sounds a bit absurd, but it’s pretty satisfying after a long day (if you know, you know.) After your first toke, you’re going to feel a heavy pinch around your eyes. Once that hits, buckle up. You’re going into another dimension, a dimension much better than anyone can buy their way to. We don’t recommend this strain for beginners!

With bright purple trichomes and a star-like glisten to grace the frosty nugs, this Indica forward strain sits at an averaging 20%-25% THC level. If you thought these buds looked and sounded good, wait until you taste them. The grape flavor profile is met with nutty spices and sweet undertones of sugary delight. Quite literally a recipe made with the stars aligning. A mesh of giggly and calming effects never felt as good as they do with Purple Space Cookies.

Robert-in-YEG

462757664-c7e8e0637aa2fcb562e9adc3ea4b8d41.jpg

CANtalk

Happy new year's eve everyone!

Quiet night here, but I just realized I'm holy haf from some vaping right now :science::evil::tup:. My first cannabis vaping earlier today was Sour Amnesia in the #1 spot. I indulged last weekend and Monday vaped and dabbed... it's the holidays 👍. I needed a strong bracing euphoric sativa and a hammer... Sour Amnesia is fresh, frosty and both. Later I needed a similar hammer and lined up my batch of Trainwreck. It did not disappoint 🌠 . And just now in the vape fittingly is #3 today and Acapulco Gold. Acapulco Gold is a top favorite amongst my local friends as well. It's another strong sativa (est. 80%/20% sativa/indica) and bring strongs, uplifting even bracing cerebral stimulation... but also with a nice physical (muscular) relaxation component. This AG batch is some of the most pungent and potent cannabis I've ever received as well. Been a lot of hammers today so I guess I shouldn't be surprised :lol:. Here are the vaped batch pictures, enjoy!

Acapulco Gold
upvylkbj8k071.jpg

Trainwreck
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Sour Amnesia
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

Love the morphology differences between the three :luv:... lots going on in each one to compare and contrast. Cannabis is awesome :leaf:. Flavors are equally striking and different (in a vape that brings it for flavors).

All three strains I can't recommend enough.... North American cannabis (and sativas) at their finest.

It's NYE so it's time to indulge and more to come. May you all indulge and enjoy as well when you can. And would love to see more personal stash pics!

Cheers and enjoy the evening

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Shishkaberry shatter in a Airistech Quaser.

Shishkaberry, or “Kish,” is an indica-dominant hybrid that came about from crossing DJ Short Blueberry with an unknown Afghani strain. This plant will mature in 8 to 9 weeks and should yield a fairly high amount of flowers. Shiskaberry’s buds have a fruit and berry aroma and will be painted with shades of purple. Its initial head buzz is happy and good for finishing things up or being social but will slip into a lazy high over time.

Yesterday I did the same shatter using a Yocan Regen through a bong, and it floored me. This is a nice strain.

Robert-in-YEG

51023702._SX0_SY0_.jpg

JBone65

Pulled some Jabberwocky out of the freezer. It's somewhat popular in the Colorado area according to several websites. Admittedly, I bought it mostly because it looked good with 26% THC on the label, and it was marked down to $100/oz. It has a strong spicy smell, almost like pine. It's a 70-30 indica-dominant hybrid, different from my normal sativa diet. It's different but satisfying, although I probably will mix in some sativa before long.

Jabberwacky1.jpgJabberwackySpiel1.JPG

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

BHO made from the Sundae Driver.

Definitely has a similar taste, smell, and some of the look of original Jack Herer but I would say the high is more indicative of the 50/50 nature of the strain rather than the clear sativa high found with original Jack. I would say that it still leans sativa though.

IMO this is close to if not closer to the original Jack terp profile than the modern "Super Jack" strains going around, sometimes labelled as straight Jack Herer, which they certainly are not.

Jack Herer strain is the one strain I found that really illustrates how a strain can suffer from "hybrid dilution". Being a difficult, low yield strain with fantastic attributes, made it ripe for this sort of attempt to make a more robust high yield version. Unfortunately in doing so the real essence of what made the strain desirable and unique was lost in the mix. I understand that there are various other reasons the original strain may have been lost or lost it's viability to be carried on and hybridization is not responsible for this.

I believe the last time I saw original Jack was from Basjoe coffeeshop in Amsterdam 2012.

Top Bottom