What's durable and easy to clean?

Exanas

Hi everyone! It looks like I've owned my Arizer Air since Jan 3, 2017 (that post history is a throwback). I used a D020-D for a couple of years, then accidentally dropped it and bought a water pipe for the last year and a half or so.

I guess it's an opportunity, what should I switch with my setup? I loved both of these, but I noticed some annoyances:

- I found it was difficult to clean both completely, you had to shake and couldn't actually get inside easily (tbh I'm probably cleaning wrong).

- How often do 'normal' people break their glass? I wish I had something a bit more durable, but it's been my fault both times. :p

Any tips?

Exanas,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
Hi everyone! It looks like I've owned my Arizer Air since Jan 3, 2017 (that post history is a throwback). I used a D020-D for a couple of years, then accidentally dropped it and bought a water pipe for the last year and a half or so.

I guess it's an opportunity, what should I switch with my setup? I loved both of these, but I noticed some annoyances:

- I found it was difficult to clean both completely, you had to shake and couldn't actually get inside easily (tbh I'm probably cleaning wrong).

- How often do 'normal' people break their glass? I wish I had something a bit more durable, but it's been my fault both times. :p

Any tips?
I just buy glass in bulk from china.
I consider it a consumable and know in my mind if I take it out...........I am prolly gonna break it.
🍔🍟

arb,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom