What would you do-Genie or car inverter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonsquad

I searched but didn't find anything on this. Here's the thing, I'm definitely getting Da Buddha for use at home but also need something to use in the car. Would it be cheaper to get an adapter for the car and just use DBV or would it be cheaper to get something like the Vapor Genie to use on the go. How much money does a good adapter usually run for? I won't necessarily need to use it while driving BTW, I would probably just park somewhere and vape up :brow:

goonsquad,

lwien

goonsquad said:
I searched but didn't find anything on this. Here's the thing, I'm definitely getting Da Buddha for use at home but also need something to use in the car. Would it be cheaper to get an adapter for the car and just use DBV or would it be cheaper to get something like the Vapor Genie to use on the go. How much money does a good adapter usually run for? I won't necessarily need to use it while driving BTW, I would probably just park somewhere and vape up:brow:
For me, the Iolite sounds like the best solution. Pretty hard to stuff a Buddha in your pocket if you get pulled over.

"Is that a Buddha in your pocket or are you just really happy to see me?", while staring at the whip hanging down between your legs. :lol:

btw, welcome to FC.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
How much money does a good adapter usually run for?
Around $20. Depending on your vehicle, your cig lighter connection may or may not work with the engine off. The Genie would cost more, but it would give you portability away from the car.

max,

goonsquad

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll end up going with the Genie, that Iolite costs a nice chunk of change.

goonsquad,

lwien

goonsquad said:
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll end up going with the Genie, that Iolite costs a nice chunk of change.
Yeah it is, but if vaping while driving is what ya wanna do (and I'm not recommending this in the least), trying to hold a flame to a Genie is kinda hard to do. An Iolite is ideal for this kinda use, but yeah, it definitely is expensive.

lwien,

Songdude213

I have an extreme and I just purchased an inverter from radioshack. It's pretty useful if you can't vape inside for some reason, but you have to make sure the wattage on the inverter can handle your vaporizer

Songdude213,

Don Vossol

I have an extreme, and I my friend has an inverter so we always roll around vaping. For some reason I find i'm just way more baked, the vapor box in a vehicle is pretty devastating.

Don Vossol,

Beezleb

I recommend checking out the Magic Flight Launch Box portable vaporizer.

A plus is no lighter and no attention from lighter
A minus you have to deal with batteries.

I highly recommend checking it out when considering a portable vaporizer.

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom