What Whip vaporizer is the Best at NOT BURNING MY STUFF ?

you cannot burn the product with a VOlcano or with teh iolite

I LOVE this feature.

is there a WHIP with this feature ?

trubluninja,

lwien

Not that I know of. What you stated is the reason why bag vapes are the best for home party situations and the Iolite is the best for portable party situations.

Getting over the learning curve of temp adjustment versus draw speed with a whip type vape shouldn't be too difficult of a task.

But if you really want a vape that totally takes user error out of the equation, nothing beats a good bag vape.

lwien,

OO

Technical Skeptical
there is a learning curve to all vapes, some curves are shorter than others.

the HA's curve is short, and it's consistent.

i can't speak for other vapes.

OO,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Only whip vapes that i can think of that wouldnt be capable of burning your herb would be a set-temp one, like the Hot Box. All the other once require you to take care in not turning the knob past a certain point. Usually it just takes a little while to familiarize yourself with the safe range. Safe knob setting would be one where you cant burn the load even if you hit it as soft as you can. If you set it for that, then none of your friends should be able to burn it. Unless they blow the herb into the HC or something.

But yeah, vapes like the HA are a lot easier for that situation. Not only just because bags are easy as hell to use with noobs, but because it can't burn your stuff, even at highest knob setting. Yet it somehow still manages to squeeze more out of your bud than any vape i've tried by a long shot lol and i guess it can do whip mode, so it fits what you're looking for. A lot of people like to upgrade the stock whip tubing tho.

steiner666,

OC513

Dabaholic
The Kia Vaporizer is a non adjustable whip vape that is set at 365F.....it wont burn your herbs. The Kustom one is adjustable up to 450F.....which will combust. I have the Kustom and love it although its taken a serious backseat to the WDZ because of how the WDZ conserves.

OC513,

Nycdeisel

It seems like its not so much the vape as it is YOU! You want a unit that can do all the work for you, because you couldn't do it manually.

I dont know of any whip type vapes that dont have an adjustable temp, besides that Kia vaporizer that OC mentioned^ but I cant say anything about it as that is really the first I have heard of it.

Nycdeisel,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
The Hot Box is a fixed temp vape. There's a nice pink one up Ebay right now. :D

Tstat,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I wouldn't quite lump the herbalAire in with most of the whip vapes.
But it does come with a whip and won't burn anything.

I use it either for bags or more recently directly into a bong though, haven't tried the whip since I like the DBV for that.

are you worried about new people? because that can be issue with the DBV certainly.

rabblerouser,
Top Bottom