1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What was your 1st experience with vaping?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by weirdscience1, May 12, 2011.

1. HughJundys

HughJundys Howie Feltersnach

FIREFLY 2. I used it less than 10 times and gave up on vaping for a couple years until I decided to give the Mighty a whirl. I couldn't figure out how to work the FF2 consistently. I got a couple of good hits off it but most of my tries not so much. I went back to combusting after FF2. It just didn't do it for me. It still sits here untouched, nice paper weight. After I went Mighty I didn't go back.

2. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

I read of vaping but no one in my sphere vaped. I bought a Hot Box. A Hot Box is a ceramic cube that contains a heating element. You load a whip and hold it against the element. When I finally learned how to use it, it changed my life. While I no longer smoked cigarettes, I always had a smoker's cough: so much so it worried my un-cool friends and family. I found that by vaping, I no longer had a smoker's cough, even though I cough at times with vaping.

3. Love at first pull on an original Arizer Solo for me. I knew I would like it cuz I always hated smoke.

4. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

My first experience vaping was probably using a quartz wand to vaporize bubble hash. My buddies used to use them to smoke, but I quickly realized I could utilize the radiant heat for a much smoother experience. That wasn't long after I started smoking.

5. bizwaxzion

bizwaxzion Enigmatic Cannabist

Knife hits with tiny chunks of hash and a empty paper towel tube.

6. simplywonderful

simplywonderful Member

I started with a little glass pipe from dropper I took of the plastic air sack and filled the glass stem with a herb, I was originally smoking from it and then once I tried to heat it from beneath it, and it released this flavor, I was like omg! wtf is this ! I wish It could be easier to get this taste! :D surely I evolved too:) but this is my humble begining :)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors