What vaporizers on the market now have precision temperature control?

mnd99

Hello FC,

I know this question gets asked a lot. I myself asked the same question few years ago. Seasons change and new products are always coming. I'm wondering what vaporizers on the market now have precision temperature control?

Thank you

mnd99,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Ascent portable vaporizer by Davinci has precision vaporizer temp controls. Most of the bugs have been worked out by now.

It has a large oven IMO so I use glass spacers. The vapor path and bowl are all glass. Not sure of the price tag. Originally I paid $250 for mine.

If there is a vaporizer you are interested in, read through about 20 pages to see it it will fit your needs.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Joel W.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I was pretty dang impressed by the S&B Mighty vaporizer's temperature readout panel - it not only displayed the set temperature, but also the real temperature. You can literally watch how hard your hit dropped the heater's temperature.

The Ascent has a great temperature controller, but it doesn't have a temp readout to display the actual temperature (except when heating up there is a gauge to show how fast it's heating up)

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: sativasam
Top Bottom