What vaporizer should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyLow

Hey guys! I have a puffit vaporizer, (the one that looks like an inhaler) but it was not made for concentrates. I have tried putting hash in it and it didn't work very well. But I put wax in it and it works really well and I have been vaporizing a lot of bho. This vape works pretty well for wax but I want a vaporizer that is meant for concentrates so I don't have issues with my puffit. I was looking at the pax but then read that it smells pretty strongly. I want a vaporizer that is discreet and can be smell less, I vape my puffit in my parents house all the time and nobody ever has a clue, I want to be able to do this with the new vaporizer I am going to buy.

Can you guys suggest a portable vaporizer that you think would fit me well?

Mod note: This forum is for mature adults only. We don’t want to hear about you needing to hide things from your parents.

FlyLow,

max

Out to lunch
I want a vaporizer that is discreet and can be smell less
How much smell you'll get is mostly up to you and how you use the vape, not which model you buy. Most of the odor is on exhale, and you control that.

max,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
You could get a Davinci.

Looks like a small walkie talkie and is designed for both flowers and concentrates.

It barely smells at all.

Vaponly,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom