What Vaporiser can easily vape hash and/or oil?

puddleglum

I vape bubble hash (very dry and crumbly, like pressed kief basically) on a daily basis in both my MFLB and Solo. No problems at all (and very flavorful). A MFLB trench full of finishing-ground hash is a rockin' dosage!

HOWEVER, users on these forums have strongly warned me against doing this with any kind of melty/waxy/sticky/oily concentrates or else risk damaging the box. Magic Flight sells a separate "concentrate tray" for that purpose (and they also have a special box just for dabbing). Alternately, I've heard some users make a "sandwich" mixing the concentrate with some flowers.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
It really depends how much you're wanting to make the hash/oils work with your vape...

I would think just about any convection vape could vape oils by wrapping the oil in cotton or steel wool, then inserting that into the vapes chamber...

Vapes more specifically designed for oils include:
W9 tech gear - portable pen vapes designed for oil, but not so much the more planty hashes - Omicron + Kiss cart is super portable, Persei + Herc is still very portable, and seems to be one of the best oil vaping options out there.
Cloud EVO - Has a new nail accessory designed for dabbing oils, but you'll have to use a hydratube or whip to use that.
Sublimator - basically an enail and vape in 1... It should be able to handle just about any hash you throw at it...

I have vaped straight bubble hash in my solo, supreme, cloud and LSV with no fillers - all worked well.
Most desktop vapes should be able to deal with bubble/pressed hash pretty easily - just need a tiny bed of flowers or cotton/Steel wool to stop them falling through your screen, and vape away :)

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom