What Moon Rocks Weed Really Is A Method Of Getting Rid Of Sub Par Cannabis Products

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
According to a reddit user who used to work for a rec, he had a conversation with a big farm who told him that Moon Rocks was a method of getting rid of Sub Par cannabis products such as the leftover nugs from trimming. In the bay area its been proven to be more of a short-lived fad that was created by Kurpt Moon Rocks. Theres a great article about what are moon rocks weed that explains all of this.

iloveCBD,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I thought this was common knowledge... Moon rocks are for instagram but not practical and a shit mess to use with any vape.

I dont mind a little twaxing, but I want to see my buds and know exactly what I am getting... they are also using the cheapest concentrates at their disposal.

Last edited:

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
I thought this was common knowledge... Moon rocks are for instagram but not practical and a shit mess to use with any vape.

I dont mind a little twaxing, but I want to see my buds and know exactly what I am getting... they are also using the cheapest concentrates at their disposal.
Exactly, and this is for all of the new cannabis users entering the market who are not aware of the controversybehind Moon Rocks weed. I also like to see my buds and know what Im smoking.

iloveCBD,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom