What is the longest you have vaped for?

persontothe

Pretty much the topic. What is the longest you have vaped for? and consequently have you found with vaping that the longer you vape the higher you get? I know this generally screws up your tolerance but I am just curious. Ever since my up-regulation thread I have found that it actually works and now only need around .02. It's very nice and definitely cost effective. I have to buy a gram every 40 days or so.

persontothe,

hiiighlyfe

The longest I have been vaping consecutively is 6 months from today. I wouldn't say the longer I vape the higher I get. Your tolerance will definitely begin to go up. a gram every 40 days. I envy you. in careful moderation I go through a gram about every week or 2. I am vaping on the go though indoors and out.

hiiighlyfe,

persontothe

The longest I have been vaping consecutively is 6 months from today. I wouldn't say the longer I vape the higher I get. Your tolerance will definitely begin to go up. a gram every 40 days. I envy you. in careful moderation I go through a gram about every week or 2. I am vaping on the go though indoors and out.
Oh sorry I guess I wasn't too clear. I meant in one session what is the longest you have vaped?

persontothe,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
If you take longer session, you give your lungs more time for absorbing, so yet, it gets you higher. However, not at all as quickly as some concentrated high-temp hits that will destroy the load in no time. You will most likely exhale the majority of THC this way.
Of course there are limits. Too slowly and you probably don't get anything more than a buzz. Also holding too little vapor for long time will not make it any stronger.

Seek,

goatgobaahh

I have vaped for 4 days straight. As in nonstop I slept and woke up and vaped before I slept I packed a fresh bowl.

This was my recovery for my wisdom tooth removal. (didn't have to take any of the medication they gave me!)

I had the EQ set up through my SC. Turned on the fan (to prevent dry socket from suction after surgery) and inhaled the good mist.

However normally I take the biggest hits I can take (I'm a swimmer to give you an idea). Hold my breath for about 20-30 seconds then exhale into the bag until its full. I then inhale whats in the bag and hold that for 20-30 seconds. This method can make a .2 load last 3-6 hours depending on the temp.

:D

goatgobaahh,

max

Out to lunch
have you found with vaping that the longer you vape the higher you get?
No. You can only get so high. You have a limited number of cannabinoid receptors.

max,

lwien

I have to buy a gram every 40 days or so.

Same here.

No. You can only get so high. You have a limited number of cannabinoid receptors.

I wonder if this also holds true for edibles, because with edibles, I have gotten wayyyyy toooooo high at times, but have never reached that state when either smoking or vaping.

lwien,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've vaped through an entire weekend for pain once to avoid pharmaceuticals. I'd say I vaped probably 4 grams over 48 hours. It was the most usage I can recall in a short time like that. It definitely did NOT get stronger for me the more I was vaping.

max

Out to lunch
I wonder if this also holds true for edibles, because with edibles, I have gotten wayyyyy toooooo high at times, but have never reached that state when either smoking or vaping.
That's my experience too. Also with vaping/smoking, quantity doesn't make up for lack of quality. More potent herb consistently provides a stronger effect than what I get with weaker herb, no matter how much of the lesser quality herb I smoke/vape.

As for vaping/smoking vs. eating, this info from the book Hashish! by Robert Clarke is interesting.

"Like the experiences of the members of Le Club des Hachichins, Robinson's trip was much more powerful and involving than the effects commonly attributed to smoking hashish. Some of the extreme effects experienced by the hashish-eating authours no doubt resulted from the extraordinarily large doses they ingested combined with their inexperience. However, the intensity of their visions, the enhanced physical sensations, and distorted perceptions of time and space, transcend the levels of effects commonly associated with even extremely heavy hashish smoking. The differences in the effects of eating versus smoking hashish can be explained most plausibly by the dramatic effects of the 11-hydroxy-THC metabolite of THC produced by the liver."

"The multiphasic effets of rushing to great heights, coming back down, and then soaring again to new heights are reported commonly by those who eat hashish. Smokers report that they feel one strong rush followed by a high and subsequent come down. Hashish smokers never report a second rush or multiple rushes or "come ons" from one session of smoking. The repeating multiphasic effects are only associated with eating hashish or marijuana."

"The 11-hydroxy metabolite of THC may also account for the sedative and physically relaxant effects following both hashish eating and smoking. Even when smoking, some THC is metabolized by the liver either before, and especially after it reaches the brain. The THC metabolite 11-hydroxy-THC, is carried by the bloodstream to the brain one to two hours after the THC absorbed by the lungs has already reached the brain. The initial stimulating effects of smoking THC begin to subside at about the same time as the 11-hydroxy-THC produced by the liver begins to reach the brain. In small amounts, 11-hydroxy-THC apparently induces restful sleep. In larger amounts it can induce vivid hallucinations and either interrupt or prolong sleep."

"The overall suite of effects produced by eating and smoking hashish are approximately the same excepting time course and intensity. When hashish is eaten the onset of the effects is slower and more intense, the peaks come in successive waves, are higher, and the effects last longer"

lwien

Eating hash! Haven't thought about that in ages. Eating hash was my very first introduction to THC when I was in the Air Force stationed in Peshawar, Paksitan back in 1970. It was a much safer place to be back then. Afghani Hash fresh from the Khyber Pass. Tasted like dirt. Thank God I only ate a little first time around.

Top Bottom