what is the "best" vape to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitface

cmon i know this question has been asked a million times over before...but seriously..what is the best vape out there to buy?

t

tomitface,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
~purple days;pd; for efficiency/durability, customer service, safe parts
~VHW (and a blazemaster custom bowl if you got game :cool:) for them THICK milky head crushing flavor explosions :D -all glass, most flavorful vape on the market :2c: <---- pay attention to that symbol
~Extreme for its multi purpose functionally & a low price (compared to the volcano) and good customer service. It can also be used with other GONG glass pieces you might own
~HA for its durability, precise temp control, and multi purpose functionally
~IO for its simplistic use, stealth and so far, its dependability
~LB for its cheap price, effective, and ULTRA stealth, also a solid warranty
~Volcano for its ability to fill a bag so fast/effective. I hate to say that you get what you pay for....but its pretty much true. only ONE function on the sucker, but it does it like a pro. If you can find a used one on the cheap, then you might want to look into getting one
~SSV for its ability to give a whip enthusiast his/her's moneys worth. Great customer service, customizable selections of glass, durable unit, fat rips :ko:
~DVB worthy runner up of the SSV. Pretty much all the same can be said for it except it falls short in the design/ability to use customizable glass on the unit. Nothing majorly different from it and the SSV. Also the heater head is a tad smaller. :shrug: for the cheaper price it's defiantly a worthy runner up. It's also VERY durable.
~VG Awesome portable. I recommend this vape to ANY beginner vaporist. cheap, BIG hits, durable, takes time to master but once the goin' gets good....it gets goooooood :brow: (also look into their line of glass VG's....improved flavors I'm sure)

damn I could keep going....but I'll stop here.

So you see brother...there truly is no best vaporizer. There are just different category's to pick from. Find what suits your needs best and go from there to pick from the different choices.

I think the vhw is best for big hits while I think the PD is great for small rips that make for a smooth steady session. Can't say one is undoubtedly better than the other because they are the "best" in their own glory of doing what they were made to do BEST.

get a grip on the vape market and shit will become clear.

:peace:

bam nailed it :D

Hennessy1414,

max

Out to lunch
tomitface, I suggest you do some reading here on the forum, and you'll get a better idea of the different types that are available and the recommended brands.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom