What is the best pen vape for flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the 4:20 pen vape thread re-surfaced, but no real news (apparently it's a Skyda). Any good ones out there that are a similar size and price ($100)? ...and worthwhile!

kelper,
I think it woudl be Cera but it's more of a vibrator-like than pen-like in size
Perfect! :lol:

Seriously though, I assume I have to remove the $100 restriction to get anything good, and even then I still haven't heard of a true pen-size vape for flowers worth anything .... except maybe the Alpha Ultralite comes close size-wise, but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere.

kelper,

Caulin

Honestly I think you need to ask this question in a few years. There's really nothing out that small. If there was you wouldn't have to ask. It would be very popular.

Caulin,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Cera, Inhalater and Persei are the closest to a 'Pen-like' vape but they cost much more than 100$.

So to answer the OP: No, there is none.

Vaporisateur,

emery

i bought the skyda 8 vape pen the other day and it is amazing, just make sure you charge it up before you try to use it, i got mine on ebay for $70 and my buddy tried it and then found one online at [spam removed] for $60, he just ordered it yesterday so it hasn't come in yet, i am a happy customer though

emery,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
i bought the skyda 8 vape pen the other day and it is amazing, just make sure you charge it up before you try to use it, i got mine on ebay for $70 and my buddy tried it and then found one online at [spam removed] for $60, he just ordered it yesterday so it hasn't come in yet, i am a happy customer though

You use it for flowers and it doesn't cause combustion? It looks a lot like a bunch of other pens out there, but they all seem to fail when it comes to flowers.

Edit: I don't even need an answer. It looks like another spammer. Sorry for quoting him. I was made aware after the fact.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

emery

i used it with flowers this morning and it was good, that is all i have used it for so far, haven't gone the oil and wax route yet, hopefully i will be able to soon.

emery,

max

Out to lunch
If it's made by Skyda, it doesn't qualify for this thread. Now if you want to create a thread for 'worst pen vape', we'll certainly consider it for that category. If spamming Skyda is all you've got for us emery, I don't think you'll want to even bother posting again.

Sonics420

XP is very pen like, i called it a marker lol
The best vape when its workin, enough to make u sell off everything else u own.

Sonics420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom