What if I dumped all my ABV in Vodka...

Nosferatu

If THC gets activated with alcohol, what if I had half a waterbottle of vodka and just dumped my ABV in there every sesh. After alot of weed and some time would the alcohol absorb the THC and make some kind of tincture or a drink that gets you high(straining out the shake after of course)? Sorry if this sounds idiotic haha but i'm curious.

Nosferatu,

nickzzzx

Yup that would actually work very well. MAke sure you use everclear or another type of high proof grain alcohol (70+%) because that's the part that is actually doing the absorbing. Careful with dosing...

nickzzzx,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Take a look at the Golden Dragon/Swampwater thread. This is discussed at GREAT length in there.

And what nick said. Watch your dosing. The highest ive ever been was with swampwater.

AGBeer,

sundaddy

All is good up to-"water bottle". When dealing with high proof alcohol, you want to only use glass. You could leach bad stuff out of the plastic. eg.-pcb's, vinyls, etc.

sundaddy,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
AGBeer said:
And what nick said. Watch your dosing. The highest ive ever been was with swampwater.
me too.

SSS,

Nosferatu

Oh shit about the waterbottle, I only have 100 proof is that too much for a plastic bottle. Its only been like 5 days do I have to dump it?

Nosferatu,

Raf007

Retailer
No don't dump it. Just change the bottle. And then check the empty plastic bottle to see if you can notice any damages, if not it should be OK. ImHo.

Raf007,

TheVaporDaddy

liqour is sold in plastic bottles , so is 100% pure ethanol and isopropyl i think that the plastic seeping chemicals thing is a bit over exaturated , like i mean i could see it being possible but not really to the extent that it could make a big difference , like the air you breathe is probly worse than the plastic chemicals in the vodka

TheVaporDaddy,
Reactions: eyewhites

misanthrope

You have just given me an incredible idea. I look forward to trying swampwater!!

misanthrope,

redshift

TheVaporDaddy said:
liqour is sold in plastic bottles , so is 100% pure ethanol and isopropyl i think that the plastic seeping chemicals thing is a bit over exaturated , like i mean i could see it being possible but not really to the extent that it could make a big difference , like the air you breathe is probly worse than the plastic chemicals in the vodka
Lots of kinds of plastic.

Really you should be okay with ethanol in any food-grade plastic. I wouldn't be so sure about iso though, it's harsher. But just to be safe, a pack of pint mason jars is like $10 and they're great for all kinds of storage, completely airtight. Or you can do what they're made for and can but I mean come on.

redshift,
Top Bottom