What happened to the glossary?

woolspinner

Is it just me, or can no one else get to the glossary any longer? Has it been taken down? Has the location changed? Where, oh where, can I turn when I want to know what an SSV is v. an LSV? Help!

(BTW - I used SSV and LSV as examples, I actually know what those mean. I can't remember what I was trying to look up now, maybe CC or PEG? Old-timers has me bad)

birdbraineater

Is it just me, or can no one else get to the glossary any longer? Has it been taken down? Has the location changed? Where, oh where, can I turn when I want to know what an SSV is v. an LSV? Help!

(BTW - I used SSV and LSV as examples, I actually know what those mean. I can't remember what I was trying to look up now, maybe CC or PEG? Old-timers has me bad)
I was looking for the glossary as well.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician

Try logging out, then log back in?
Maybe clear history/cache/cookies as well?

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician

Did it work for you?

I simply cleared History..
Glossary is now in the Banner like when I first joined..

Logged in and Glossary gone.

I believe clearing Out Cookies and Cache will allow you to access the Glossary again when logged in though... Just don't close the window?
Hope this helps.
Hashtag

Hashtag46&2,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The glossary is located on our vaporpedia sister site. Vaporpedia.com is currently down:argh:, so that's the root of the problem. We are aware of the issue and hopefully we'll get it fixed in short order. Apologies for the inconvenience.

:peace:

woolspinner

The glossary is located on our vaporpedia sister site. Vaporpedia.com is currently down:argh:, so that's the root of the problem. We are aware of the issue and hopefully we'll get it fixed in short order. Apologies for the inconvenience.

:peace:

Thanks!

Top Bottom