What entheogens can I order into California?

Nosferatu

I know most entheogens are now called phycedelics or drugs and are really illegal. But there are lots of sites that sell them because they are legal where they are or something. Alot of these entheogens are plants though so they still arent illegal or in a grey area. So lately Ive been wanting to take a phychedelic trip a little further than cannabis can take me, and a little mellower than Salvia has to offer. Are there any entheogens, I'm thinking mushrooms or truffles even, that are able to ship to California. I'm not clear on the rules of all this, but before trying to find a street dealer, I'd rather know what I'm getting.

Is this impossible, I know I can order Salvia but anything else?

Nosferatu,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
I've heard that wild psilocybin mushrooms grow all over Cali, but hunting can be very dangerous. Unfortunately psilocybin mushroom spores are illegal to possess in California, so growing your own isn't an option. Possessing DMT is also illegal, but you can always obtain some mimosa hostilis root bark and extract the goodies from there (although if you're not looking for a crazy salvia-type psychedelic trip, then DMT might not be the way to go). Other than that, I'm not too sure. Sorry I couldn't be of further help :(

MajorDoobage,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Have you considered the use of research chemicals? Stuff like 2c-e, 2ct2, 2c-i, 2C-D, TFMPP, 4-aco-dmt, or 5-MeO-MIPT? If not, google them and then they shouldn't be too hard to find online. But I'm pretty sure they'd all be illegal in California.

Tom

tdavie,

djonkoman

I don't know about the law in california, but I can say truffles are awesome(they're still legal here so around here you can just buy truffles in a smartshop, like salvia and other plants where the active ingredient isn't extracted, weed and since recently shrooms, but not truffles, are the only exceptions)

djonkoman,

Nosferatu

I dont wanna do any synthetic stuff. And i'd love to do DMT but the extraction is too hard right now. I guess no site would ship truffles into CA?

Nosferatu,
tdavie said:
Have you considered the use of research chemicals? Stuff like 2c-e, 2ct2, 2c-i, 2C-D, TFMPP, 4-aco-dmt, or 5-MeO-MIPT? If not, google them and then they shouldn't be too hard to find online. But I'm pretty sure they'd all be illegal in California.

Tom

Like where this thread is going. I wish we could comprise a list of other ethos that could be associated with vaping and were/how to get them. Quite possibly some of our international members might have a little more experience (lately) in this area due to less harsh regulations.

biojuggernaut,

lepstadder

it is possible to just take the san pedro tea and evaporate it down to resin and eat that instead of drinking it...

lepstadder,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
mate de coca (tea)?

i've always wondered what chewing coca leaves would be like, and i hear the tea is legal (don't know about California but you get it thru Amazon.com)

If someone were silly enough to extract it I've read they can get about 1 gram out of 220 grams of leaf (it was 23 grams from 5 kilos)

of course i think coca could be an entheogen, not cocaine IMO

VWFringe,

Nosferatu

Well I just ended up ordering some uncompressed Salvia, I mean Salvia in its natural leaf form, not 5x 10x or whatever. Even if its not a crazy trip this way i want to use it like people always have, not this bullshit 20 times stonger version we all buy. Maybe the trip wont be so fast forwarded and overwelming if its not concentrated. I heard you can chew it for a slow more pleasant version of the effects or vaping it should work.

Nosferatu,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Oaklander said:
VWFringe - I tried Mate de Coca in Cusco once (chewed the leaves too), it really helped with the altitude sickness, but the effects were similar to pounding a pint of coffee, so I'm not sure I'd consider it an entheogen.

hahahaha

i think i'll pass then, thanks, someone else said heavy caffeine high online, glad to hear this confirmed

VWFringe,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
Do you like pets? You can legally keep the sonoran desert toad(bufo alvarius) and occasionally milk it's venom glands, they are after all, natures perfect source of smokable DMT! Cool looking toads too!

Albert Hofmann,

Plotinus

Albert Hofmann said:
Do you like pets? You can legally keep the sonoran desert toad(bufo alvarius) and occasionally milk it's venom glands, they are after all, natures perfect source of smokable DMT! Cool looking toads too!

if you do this please provide photos of 'milking the glands'

Plotinus,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
peeling_potatoes_growabrain080118.gif

MajorDoobage,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
Plotinus said:
Albert Hofmann said:

if you do this please provide photos of 'milking the glands'
I've never done this onacounta it's illegal to extract the venom. You see, it contains high concentrations of bufotein and DMT, both of which are highly illegal psychedelic compounds.

Albert Hofmann,

Nosferatu

Ok so how much are these frogs no I'm serious Ive been looking for a small pet and If I can kill two birds with one stone...

Wow a pet and a drug dealer...this is too crazy wow I'm thinking of all the possibilities with this thing!

Nosferatu,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
Nosferatu said:
Ok so how much are these frogs no I'm serious Ive been looking for a small pet and If I can kill two birds with one stone...

Wow a pet and a drug dealer...this is too crazy wow I'm thinking of all the possibilities with this thing!
You can get them for $70 shipped from frogforum. Just make sure to have a nice little terrerium set up for it before it arives.

Albert Hofmann,

Nosferatu

woohoo thanks man. Does anyone know if keeping a toad is a lot of work or would make a small room smelly?

Nosferatu,
Top Bottom