Votes: 4 50.0%
  • freakin mids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reggie :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I'd argue it ALWAYS varies. Too many variables to name... quality of your materials the most notable.

If you are meaning to discover how to stay medicated for the longest amount of time, I'd recommend making edibles out of any quality canna product - NOT reggie, NOT mids. The best you can afford.

....Hash is tops, but IMO harder to find top quality even in legal markets.

bum karacho

VAS and GAS Support Group!
Depends on strain, some i know:
Vanilla kush, Orange Punch, Pink Kush,........

bum karacho,

sickmanfraud

I should have mentioned that of all Edibles, a good quality Green Dragon tincture gives you a lot of flexibility in the edible department.

You can concentrate it until the number of drops per dose fits your usage.

You could use it as is, or diluted in a bit of water, for sublingual dosing.

You can add some to a warm drink, my favorite.

You can make a solvent transfer to oil (coconut) and bake with some of it.

The Freezer method by Psychedelic Sam is the best. I have been using this method for 7 years.

sickmanfraud,

simplywonderful

Its quite weird in my case, I think Im getting garbage stuff, redgie etc. it only affects me for 20-30 mins, before different high quality stuff always got me into that 2 hours period. The edibles I made, were quite strong acting but for very short period of time too. Quite different feeling
I'd argue it ALWAYS varies. Too many variables to name... quality of your materials the most notable.

If you are meaning to discover how to stay medicated for the longest amount of time, I'd recommend making edibles out of any quality canna product - NOT reggie, NOT mids. The best you can afford.

....Hash is tops, but IMO harder to find top quality even in legal markets.
I also thought about that, what about comparing good quality hash to good quality bud? I remember the time I got so high from morrocan, It was the first 10x, despite bitch ass bitch homie pulled quick one on me that night ( stole the hash piece and played me that he must have lost it) I felt amazing, colors were vivid dreamy state feeling, and I got nice cartoonish visions when closed my eyes. Uncontrollable giggles were present since inhallation :D .
Good old times, Im still wondering if those laughs were surpressed emotions or if its just affects first time users that way :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
71DINh7m3IL._SX425_.jpg

For hash!

Top Bottom