What do you have?/What would you replace?

IvanChesnokov

Weedfinder General
I'd like to replace (for most situations) my elev8r with a flowerpot showerhead and maybe a woodscents as a desktop use heater instead of my flux deluxe.

IvanChesnokov,
Reactions: Summer

Gigsabits57

Five years ago if anyone had told me I would have as many vapes as I do, wouldn't of believed it. Fortunately for me, I found this site after my 1st vape purchase, which was a Boundless CFX. The CFX is not a bad vape but let's just say FC set me straight after that.

What I have that I would absolutely replace:

1.) Flowerpot VROD- this vape has basically cured my VAS. I'm sure I will buy more vapes in the future(see #2), but for right now, this vape has become a necessity. I dont have another vape that can give me consistent big hits with very little effort. I would seriously cry if something happened to it.

2.) Underdog Log vape- definitely would replace quickly. I'm actually going to be getting an FYT custom vape from them in the near future. Love their vapes and stems and customer service is so awesome. Everyone should own a log vape.

3.) Lotus- I would need to replace as this one is so good through a water piece. All around great vape.

4.) Vapcap- reminds me of smoking a joint so need to have one of these around.

strech

If my dog went down it would either be sent in for repair or replaced. A life without an underdog is no life I would want.

I have plans to replace my Air with an Air 2 just have no real need as the first one has been nothing but a powerhouse of a vape.

I bought a email rig to replace the daily use of the peek. Should have it tomorrow.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Put up the stempod and took out the lsv.
That lasted a few hours and was great.
Now using a oak dreamwood glow 18.
All through a small bubbler and all just excellent vaporizers.
All a little different I think tomorrow is going to be a log day.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'd replace any vape in my signature if it failed, except for the Vivant Vleaf, the Flowermate CAP, or Vivant Alternate. Though, if I lost all three, then I'd want something to fill the void that they left for which none of my other current vapes would really fill....and maybe the Da Buddha, as long as I still had a Silver Surfer (which is an upgrade from the Da Buddha).

Top Bottom