What do you do to curb the vape buying itch?

Kindler

The secret to scratching the itch is to prevent it entirely, one does this by researching thoroughly and buying the best the first time. Cannabis and I have been acquainted long enough that I can conceive of my ideal setup, and what can be conceived can be created. Don't make compulsive buys, make the most deliberate purchases of your life when it comes to items that could last a lifetime. You will enjoy your time with 2 perfect vapes and 3 perfect glass pieces more than 4 decent vapes and 6 average glass pieces.

When one knows they have the best for their needs why should they ever be tempted to downgrade? The only question is if they have another valid niche that might need filling.

Kindler,

lwien

Kindler said:
The secret to scratching the itch is to prevent it entirely, one does this by researching thoroughly and buying the best the first time.

This just isn't true. One can research like crazy in order to purchase the best vape for them, but in no way does that entirely prevent a desire to purchase another one in the future. New vapes come to market, a persons priority may change and most of all, we may just want something a bit different than what we originally purchased, regardless of how well researched that first purchase was.

lwien,

gvape

There is no cure for that..... Just have enough money to buy your next toy :)

Everytime I see a new vape come out Im ready to bust my wallet out even though I know I have enough already ;)

gvape,

Carbon

How do I resist? Already having two of the better systems on the market and not being a heavy user. My Vriptech heat gun and Volcano Digital have served me well over the years, and so there is little else I see out there that I am interested in for the most part. The only exceptions are the Magic Flight Launch Box as none of mine are portable and perhaps the VapeXhale Cloud when it comes out. The MFLB itch will be taken care of as I've convinced my buddy to get one. The Cloud I will probably just order sight unseen even though I'd rather wait for them to make one with a digital readout.

Carbon,
Top Bottom