What do I need to connect Da Buddha to a bong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoeHoe22

I already have a bong, but I'm under the impression I need to buy a special bong or one from them to do this. I've heard the term Gong be thrown around too.

So where do I buy those bongs? or is there a piece you buy that hooks Da Buddha up to any bong?

How much do they cost?

Thanks

JohnDoeHoe22,

thejudge320

if you look on the ssv site they have all sorts of bongs and bubblers you can get that should easily attatch they also have glass on glass adapters incase you already have a bong. just look around the site theres lots of accessories.

thejudge320,

tokinGLX

is the bong that you have a glass on glass(GonG) downstemmed one
if so, all you need is the bong attachment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHz0uJ93ocg -there is a video that shows the bong attachment in action

they come in two sizes, the 19mm being the "standard" size, with the 15mm fitting a smaller connection.

tokinGLX,

JohnDoeHoe22

nope mine is not glass on glass, so thanks I guess it wouldn't work on mine. I was going to upgrade to glass on glass RooR but decided on a DBV instead...the roor will come later if ever necessary I guess.

JohnDoeHoe22,

NoSmoke

all you need to do is stick the hose in your downstem my man, if you have orings even better stick the oring on the hose and viola, i wouldnt waste $ on unnecesary accersories!

NoSmoke,

tokinGLX

that way does work, that is exactly what i did for awhle, but it is not as solid of a connection as a GonG joint. the extra money spent on the proper pieces do wonders for the overall experience.

tokinGLX,
Reactions: Odyssey

NoSmoke

tokinGLX said:
that way does work, that is exactly what i did for awhle, but it is not as solid of a connection as a GonG joint. the extra money spent on the proper pieces do wonders for the overall experience.
true, it really all a matter of preference, i use the oring that comes with most bong downstems and its pretty easy to get in and out and its pretty solid, I got 4 for $.50 at the Electric Fetus.

NoSmoke,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom