What do I need for my trip to Amsterdam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
So I'm off to the Dam on the 17th January and want to get prepared. I have 3 questions that I'd like some help with.

1) Need a cheap vape to take that I can leave over there. Was thinking something like an Eagle Bill or a bulb style. What's the best for under/around 15/$20?

2) Should I buy it here or there? If there, where?

3) Been many times before. Favourite places are Grey Area, Amnesia, Siberia, Dampkring. Any less known ones, maybe a little off the main track, that I should really check out?

All help appreciated :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Cool, Siberi was my fav hang out when I use to visit Amsterdam on a regular bases.

How about upping the budget another ten bucks to a VG coil? Buy a bottle of cleaning alcohol at a local pharmacy for 4 euro's and you can even take it back home with you, or post it. Azarius has them in stock @ Kerkstraat 119 so you don't need to bring one, although I probably would so you don't have to rush and get one as soon as you arrive.

OhTheAgony,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Thanks OTA. I guess I could clean up my VG Coil and take the risk. I suppose that in the worst case scenario I can just dump it. I'll be trying to hit-up coffee shops with vapes anyway so it'll just be a back-up.

On a quick side note OTA. I finally received my Magic Glass Rude Boy with diff. Loving it...thanks for the heads-up on that one.

J.R.R.Tokin',
Probably superflous information,given your location,but i'd take some warm clothes! ;)
Azarius is good and carries a choice of vapes.
I don't see any vapes at The Headshop(at Kloveniersburgwal 39),but they do have a nice collection of glass,pipes etc.,might be worth a visit.
Can't help on the shops i'm afraid,have fun. :)

Havelock Vetenari,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ask them for a FC discount if you're going to Azarius, haha.

Good to hear you like the piece! How long did it take to get to you and where was it shipped from? Did you order one with a carb hole or without? Is it easy to clear the beaker part, or does vapor have a tendency to linger there? So many questions.. ;)

OhTheAgony,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
You will need bail money if some of these proposed pieces of legislation end up passing. :uhoh:

AGBeer,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Ordered from GC - took over a month to get here! Lovely build quality, no blemishes at all and very thick glass at joints. Got one with no carb hole and diff stem. Has practically no drag on it and I have no problem taking a big hit and clearing the chamber. Loving the vape/water combo.

Back on topic. Thanks for the heads up on the weather Vetinari - have been to Dam while it's snowing before without adequate clothes and wont make that mistake again. I'll definitely go check out Azarius while I'm there. I also found an old thread where you posted a link to coffee shops that have De Verdamper vapes to use so will be doing a 'coffee-shop-crawl' through the list :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks for the additional info!

I've been looking more at bubblers lately, but that one is still on my wish list too.

It's wet and windy here atm, we haven't had any real winter weather yet so far (I'm not complaining). A lot can change in 3 weeks though, we'll keep you posted ;)

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom