What Are Your Top 5 Strains ?

Shishkaberry! I used to get that and Mighty Mite from a friend in Vancouver. Very unique strains,I'm pretty sure they were developed in Canada. Or was that Romulan? Either way I'd love another taste of those,I'll even drive to Canada,no problem.
But not French Canada...that whole deal confuses me. How the hell did France sneak into Canada and set up shop without anybody noticing?
Yep,I probably should have paid attention in history class,but I had just discovered the joys of self-love and it wasn't gonna jerk it's self.

ShipDit,
Reactions: Tweek

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Lambs bread
Grapefruit
Amazon
Island sweet skunk
NY sour diesel

Sure wish I cld get my hands on some old school Thai Stick :mmmm:

smokum,
Reactions: Tweek

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Thank you to the old guys out there, you sure lived special times when it comes to our favorite herb.

It's interesting how many strains have mexican names.. it's fitting since Mexican immigrants in the early 20th century were responsible for the initial spreading of cannabis in the US.

vorrange,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
anyone remember thai stick?
If my Mother was alive now she would be 81. She always had access to TOP quality, and we're talking back in the 'commercial' days. Buds as big as pinecones of Afghani. The most potent was the time she got some opiated Thai weed or Buddha Thai. How I miss my Mom. My 5 favorite strains are in no particular order: The OG Kush's, Various Purples, Jack Herrer strains, Chems, Dreams.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
There is a hot dog truck near where I lived as a kid that has been around since the early 50's. In the late 70's through the 80's you could buy a "thirty dollar dog", which was a Thai stick, in a baggie, in a hot dog bun. Superb quality from what I am told. I was too young back then to have found out for myself. :(

Tweek

There is a hot dog truck near where I lived as a kid that has been around since the early 50's. In the late 70's through the 80's you could buy a "thirty dollar dog", which was a Thai stick, in a baggie, in a hot dog bun. Superb quality from what I am told. I was too young back then to have found out for myself. :(

There was an ice cream truck in the 70s, run by a mob hit man....who knew food trucks were so shady.

Tweek,
Reactions: ShipDit

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Can you imagine getting ripped off by that guy? :rockon:Hand you a hotdog wrapped up. He would drive away and you would be running after him yelling, "Hey man, come back here"!!! "You forgot to give me my,,my,,mustard"!!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Nah, that family has had a truck there every spring, summer, and fall for like 62 years. I've been going there since I was knee high. The guy still won't accept a tip from me without me sneaking it into his cup.

He'd be really easy to find, that's for sure.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ShipDit

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
No, it was just a funny thought. A movie type thought. :lol: Anyway, I'm out, but before I go I have to say, when grown to perfection I never met a strain I didn't like. :love:

Nah, that family has had a truck there every spring, summer, and fall for like 62 years. I've been going there since I was knee high. The guy still won't accept a tip from me without me sneaking it into his cup.

Would I be out of line if I asked for exact directions? G.P.S. location would be just fine.
"I wanna get 3 miles high on a stick of Thai".

ShipDit,

Tweek

I love me some temple balls...however, I can't help but imagine some dude taking a dump, not washing his hands and then sitting down to roll some hash balls...

Tweek,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Snow White was the first strain I got as a medical patient :nod:

Excuse the image quality, but it was among the frostiest of strains. Couldn't look at it for too long or else your eyes would get all sticky :rofl:

WYTc138.jpg
YES SIR! My god I remember big bags of this fulled with a thick layer of khief at the end of the baggy! UNBELIEVABLE!

francis

Vape enthusiasms
just got this Chocolope , wow it's amazing.
leafly.com said:
Another fine DNA Genetics strain, Chocolope is a cross between OG Chocolate Thai & Cannalope Haze Cannabis varieties. This strain smells minty with a bit of sweetness. When ground up there is an earthy scent with a hint of cocoa.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

Wow, very nice! Although, I must admit "butt hash" is a real turn off for me. :o

I am adding bubble hash to my list. I'll have to knock White Widow of my previous list to include this! :lol:

Vicki,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Wow, very nice! Although, I must admit "butt hash" is a real turn off for me. :o

I am adding bubble hash to my list. I'll have to knock White Widow of my previous list to include this! :lol:

i mean , he could of removed his gloves after unwrapping it lol

Man this Chocolope is uplifting ; the laundry, dishes and vacuum cleaner all done.

francis,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
i mean , he could of removed his gloves after unwrapping it lol

That's what I was thinking! Remove those gloves, and put on a different pair. Or, wash his hands after every layer he removed. :lol: I'm OCD about germs, so that might not even be good enough for me.

Vicki,
Top Bottom