What are your 4/20 plans?

lwien

Ok, gotta get something straight here. I do not mean to deny the health benefits of cannabis. I am acutely aware of that, for I know many, including my son, who use it in this way and whose quality of life would be severely diminished if cannabis wasn't available. I understand that.

But we don't have special days set aside for other things that help alleviate symptoms of various diseases, or even cure diseases, eh? And I would say that the vast majority of those that do celebrate 4/20 are not medical patients but rather recreational users who just like to get high.

Ok, I think I'll stop now because it seems like I am demeaning a day that for many of you, is an important day, so even though I don't understand it, I really shouldn't be a buzzkill for those that do.

Last post from me on this topic.

u bwade wunner

Seeing 420 has passed here and 421 is just about to begin...more madness!!!.I wanted to share my 420.

It was a simple affair,I did stop and think about the significance of this special day and about how people worldwide would be gearing up for celebration.

mostly I just went for it and partied.I vaped and got a shitload of work done around my place,I even managed to bake some bread for a neighbour.In the evening, enjoyed chicken tikka Masala from a local place,watched the new movie Gambit with my other half,enjoyed a few scotches and finished with a hot vape to send me into slumber.

if the powers that be could see how productive and social vaping makes individuals like myself.it would be encouraged.

Now today I get to relax a little and enjoy the results of yesterdays work but I have a feeling once i have my first vape I will be finding other little jobs that need doing.

Happy 420 worldwide:smug:

to all you guys here in the south pacific,have a raucous and bountiful 421:party:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Went shopping today at the MMJ Farmer's Market -- did not stay for the party, but still had a good time.

Today's haul:
Querkle
William's Wonder (aka Willy's Wonder)
Tangerine Dream
Hog's Breath
Jasmine (as seen in NW Leaf magazine)
Cinex
Chocolate Chunk

Loaded chocolate bars, too.

Top Bottom