What Are You Listening To?

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Title is self-explanatory. This is one of my favourite threads in any forum, didn't find it here. Moves along really quickly and you often find some nice music. Just post what you're listening to at this very moment (it doesn't matter if it's music you like or dislike- you can always write whether or not you do - or if you're vaping to it or not). I think a man's taste in the arts speaks volumes about him. :p

Listening to The Morning by the Weeknd. I'm really, really not into hip-hop/R&B, but this is probably the first artist of the genre I can't get enough of. I love the introduction of the dubstep elements when you least expect them, I love his voice, I love the perussion. Although his first mixtape (House of Balloons) is by far his strongest imo, I did like a few songs off the next couple as well.

JeeSee,

goody8504

Currently listening to a really funky song called The Trailor by Herbie Hancock. I'm listening to the album Man Child right now so that's just what song it's on for the moment. I love all his albums. Each has it's own style but each is excellent. Plus, the musicians Herbie plays with are world class jazz musicians. Their abilities to improvise are incredible. I can find 5 recording on youtube of Herbie playing Cantaloupe Island with various musicians and each one sounds different.

goody8504,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
I agree, Herbie Hancock is the man. Anyone associated with Miles usually was.
I'm listening to They Won't Go When I Go by Stevie Wonder from Fulfillingness' First Finale. I've really been getting into his classic-era albums.

JeeSee,

Drxx

Couldn't think of a name to register with. Currently listening to The xx... hence the username lol

Drxx,

Troi

Meet the lead singer of these guys at a charity event in April, he throughly tested the cloud and wished it was around for the 80's,

Troi,
Top Bottom