What are some quality resources about ecig/ejuice?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Anyone know some reputable (FC quality) forums/ sites where I can get info on best places to shop for ejuice as well as ejuice vaporizers. I have been researching quite a bit, but I really want to learn from a similar knowledge based community. There are so many shady sites out there and I don't want to end up with a crappy Vape with an unsafe air path. And while I am beginning to get a grasp on what to look for in ejuice, I am sure some brands are much safer than others.
Thanks for any help you can provide!

Sorry if I posted this in wrong forum, I wasn't sure of best spot. I searched FC for several days and found a few ecig questions scattered throughout, but no clear home.

Jill NYC,

herbivore21

Anyone know some reputable (FC quality) forums/ sites where I can get info on best places to shop for ejuice as well as ejuice vaporizers. I have been researching quite a bit, but I really want to learn from a similar knowledge based community. There are so many shady sites out there and I don't want to end up with a crappy Vape with an unsafe air path. And while I am beginning to get a grasp on what to look for in ejuice, I am sure some brands are much safer than others.

Sorry if I posted this in wrong forum, I wasn't sure of best spot. I searched FC for several days and found a few ecig questions scattered throughout, but no clear home.
When it comes to cannabis usage, the best way to use ejuice is not at all. VG, PG, PEG and ethanol (the most common ejuice mixers) are all unsafe to heat and inhale, and there are purpose made ways to consume all kinds of cannabis flower and concentrates without mixing them with these substances.

If you are looking for ecigs for non cannabis usage, this is unfortunately not the website for that.

herbivore21,
Reactions: Squiby

VanCough

Environmentalist
When it comes to cannabis usage, the best way to use ejuice is not at all. VG, PG, PEG and ethanol (the most common ejuice mixers) are all unsafe to heat and inhale, and there are purpose made ways to consume all kinds of cannabis flower and concentrates without mixing them with these substances.

If you are looking for ecigs for non cannabis usage, this is unfortunately not the website for that.

Although this is all true, I do think for some people it could be beneficial. My girlfriend has fibromyalgia and is currently testing a nicotine free raspberry e-liquid mix of 70/30 vg/pg mixed half and half with some enecta ambrosia 100mg CBD e-liquid.

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/ambrosia-cbd-eliquid-10ml-100mg-peach/#reviews_summary

The CBD is from hemp grown in Europe, and I believe someone told me the company is owned by endoca who are a trusted brand (would need to check and make sure though, I don't want to spread misinformation).

I know it won't have the same medicinal benefits that extracts from actual medicinal cannabis would have, but due to the draconian laws of the UK that isn't an option for her.

However, the CBD liquid is expensive which is why we try and make it last longer by mixing it with the nicotine free liquid. It does come in a stronger 200mg dosage but that's £39.99/$50 for 10ml!

I'm not sure how much it helps her though, I've started wonder whether there'd be a better way of doing it, which has got interested in making my own CBD e liquid by finding a way to mix pure CBD crystal isolate with some kind of base (perhaps peg as I know some people have had success using this as an e liquid base for wax and other concentrates) although I will hold my hands up and say I haven't researched peg's medicinal affects yet (but I plan to).

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/love-hemp-cbd-crystal-isolate/

Or if you want some delicious terpenes

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/l...cbd-crystals-95-cbd-15-terpenes-250mg-1000mg/

I wonder if there is a portable dab vaporiser that would be a good way to inhale those crystals without looking weird or giving harsh unpleasant vapour? Has anyone experienced using one of these in such a way?:

http://ineedhemp.com/product/black-...version-3-rebuildable-ceramic-donut-atomizer/

I know that vaping e liquids isn't a perfect way to ingest cannabinoids but for some people in certain situations it does seem a reliable enjoyable way to regularly consume throughout the day; providing access to the legal 'grey area' cannabinoids like CBD which could have beneficial medical properties for certain conditions.

As far as I know, proper scientific studies done so far have shown it is healthier than combusting. And this is, after all, fuckcombustion.

So please let's discuss this and not just shut the conversation down.

VanCough,
Reactions: Jill NYC

herbivore21

Although this is all true, I do think for some people it could be beneficial. My girlfriend has fibromyalgia and is currently testing a nicotine free raspberry e-liquid mix of 70/30 vg/pg mixed half and half with some enecta ambrosia 100mg CBD e-liquid.

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/ambrosia-cbd-eliquid-10ml-100mg-peach/#reviews_summary

The CBD is from hemp grown in Europe, and I believe someone told me the company is owned by endoca who are a trusted brand (would need to check and make sure though, I don't want to spread misinformation).

I know it won't have the same medicinal benefits that extracts from actual medicinal cannabis would have, but due to the draconian laws of the UK that isn't an option for her.

However, the CBD liquid is expensive which is why we try and make it last longer by mixing it with the nicotine free liquid. It does come in a stronger 200mg dosage but that's £39.99/$50 for 10ml!

I'm not sure how much it helps her though, I've started wonder whether there'd be a better way of doing it, which has got interested in making my own CBD e liquid by finding a way to mix pure CBD crystal isolate with some kind of base (perhaps peg as I know some people have had success using this as an e liquid base for wax and other concentrates) although I will hold my hands up and say I haven't researched peg's medicinal affects yet (but I plan to).

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/love-hemp-cbd-crystal-isolate/

Or if you want some delicious terpenes

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/l...cbd-crystals-95-cbd-15-terpenes-250mg-1000mg/

I wonder if there is a portable dab vaporiser that would be a good way to inhale those crystals without looking weird or giving harsh unpleasant vapour? Has anyone experienced using one of these in such a way?:

http://ineedhemp.com/product/black-...version-3-rebuildable-ceramic-donut-atomizer/

I know that vaping e liquids isn't a perfect way to ingest cannabinoids but for some people in certain situations it does seem a reliable enjoyable way to regularly consume throughout the day; providing access to the legal 'grey area' cannabinoids like CBD which could have beneficial medical properties for certain conditions.

As far as I know, proper scientific studies done so far have shown it is healthier than combusting. And this is, after all, fuckcombustion.

So please let's discuss this and not just shut the conversation down.
There are a large variety of vaporizers that will safely vaporize straight CBD isolate and extracts from high CBD containing plants without requiring any ejuice or thinning agents.

Look at the Puffco+ for the best current 510 threaded pen cart that will serve your purposes safely IME. You will be able to just simply put cbd crystals inside it in their original form. It is as cheap as some of the better ecig type atomizers. You can use the puffco+ on a TCR mod for temperature controller operation, at this point, you have a temp controlled ceramic e-nail in your pocket.

Cannabis, extracts and isolates can be vaporized without exposing the user to carcinogenic byproducts due to unsafe solvents like VG/PG/PEG. The comparison to combustion is really not relevant. What I am saying is that clearly, combusting is an unnecessary risk for a medical patient, since they can vaporize the same much more safely.

The exact same can be said to justify use of vapes that work with straight cannabis or extracts that have not been diluted with solvents. There is absolutely no justification for using known dangerous substances for a medical patient when safer methods already exist and are available in more abundance than ever before.

Let me highlight, since you may not be aware: You are able to purchase CBD isolates and CBD products that do not contain any ejuices in the UK. You do not need to take this unnecessary risk which is why I strongly argue my point. Check out Isodiol for an EU laboratory that produces crystalline CBD isolates from industrial hemp which is grown abundantly in Switzerland. They will ship to you and can provide you with reliable lab test results for batches last I checked. You may actually find out that the CBD retailer in the UK that you link above may be reselling isodiols product. I know of a number of US/UK vendors who do this. As I read the description of the cbd crystals you linked above (which refer to an ISO certified facility, it is very possible that isodiol are the manufacturer - they meet this description).

EDIT: Yup, the more I read of CBDoilsuk description, the more I think that they are likely to be supplied by isodiol :lol:

Last edited:
herbivore21,
Reactions: Squiby

VanCough

Environmentalist
There are a large variety of vaporizers that will safely vaporize straight CBD isolate and extracts from high CBD containing plants without requiring any ejuice or thinning agents.

Look at the Puffco+ for the best current 510 threaded pen cart that will serve your purposes safely IME. You will be able to just simply put cbd crystals inside it in their original form. It is as cheap as some of the better ecig type atomizers. You can use the puffco+ on a TCR mod for temperature controller operation, at this point, you have a temp controlled ceramic e-nail in your pocket.

Cannabis, extracts and isolates can be vaporized without exposing the user to carcinogenic byproducts due to unsafe solvents like VG/PG/PEG. The comparison to combustion is really not relevant. What I am saying is that clearly, combusting is an unnecessary risk for a medical patient, since they can vaporize the same much more safely.

The exact same can be said to justify use of vapes that work with straight cannabis or extracts that have not been diluted with solvents. There is absolutely no justification for using known dangerous substances for a medical patient when safer methods already exist and are available in more abundance than ever before.

Let me highlight, since you may not be aware: You are able to purchase CBD isolates and CBD products that do not contain any ejuices in the UK. You do not need to take this unnecessary risk which is why I strongly argue my point. Check out Isodiol for an EU laboratory that produces crystalline CBD isolates from industrial hemp which is grown abundantly in Switzerland. They will ship to you and can provide you with reliable lab test results for batches last I checked. You may actually find out that the CBD retailer in the UK that you link above may be reselling isodiols product. I know of a number of US/UK vendors who do this. As I read the description of the cbd crystals you linked above (which refer to an ISO certified facility, it is very possible that isodiol are the manufacturer - they meet this description).

EDIT: Yup, the more I read of CBDoilsuk description, the more I think that they are likely to be supplied by isodiol :lol:

Thank you for all that useful information! You've helped enlighten me and I'll definitely be looking at getting one for my girlfriend for medicinal purposes.

herbivore21

Thank you for all that useful information! You've helped enlighten me and I'll definitely be looking at getting one for my girlfriend for medicinal purposes.
Glad to help man, it is so hard for mmj patients in non-legal jurisdictions, you guys absolutely have my sympathies and best wishes!

WarpaintFree

vapingunderground.com

WarpaintFree,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom