• Yes I was cut . . .

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No I'm all natural baby . . .

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
*** Votes are ***NOT*** Publicly Visible ***

This thread is humorous, but not a joke, although jokes are welcome of course :D It came up recently elsewhere on FC about the "unkindest" cut of all, circumcision. Its something that has bothered me throughout my life since I wasn't really consulted on the matter, and you can't really undo it. However when I think about it, from a hygiene aspect, I like it. As far as some sort of contract with "god" or something . . . meh . . . not so much for me. I have just become aware that females may have some opinions on the matter as well . . duh . . . but I'm guessing since FC is kinda male dominated, and diverse, that there will be a fantastic diversity of opinion and life experience on the issue that I think would be fascinating to explore. If this topic is too weird, just ignore me and I'll go away until the next time I think of something stupid :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Female circumcision, when I found out about how girls are being forcefully mutilated, was so appalling to me I still have a hard time thinking about it without getting angry.

I was offering up a joke because I imagine most women are not circumcised. I do know about the girls you are speaking of, though. It makes my stomach turn to even think about it. :(

I really see your point about not having a choice because it is usually done in infancy. Is that fair to the baby? Should they have a choice to wait until later? I have heard it is more painful and there is a longer recovery time if it is done as an adult. This is a very difficult subject. :nod:

Vicki,
Reactions: t-dub

irishroots8477

momma told the doc to cut my cock!!!

in all honesty tho idc either way. ill have the doc chop my sons cock one day as well... no silly religious rationale in play here just pure simple hygienics... i wonder how many times there has been a "botched" circumcision tho...

research the "traditional" jewish circumcision it's quite sickening really

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its funny because I'm trying to "guess" now who is and who isn't. Like Tweek and Dorkus for example. From the family photos and behaviors I've seen demonstrated here I would guess no . . . :lmao:

Edit: Does "the cut" make you more civilized?

lwien

Ah, a subject close to heart, and here's why.

I'm Jewish, so a Rabbi circumcised me in a ceremony called a Bris. The problem was, was this Rabbi was like 90 years old and a bit nearsighted, so he didn't quite complete the job. Never became an issue and nothing that I ever even realized until I got my very first hard-on that I noticed and that my dick had a pretty pronounced curve to the right. When I looked down, I saw this little piece of skin that the Rabbi missed in the slice and dice party. I remember going into my parents room and with a bit of embarrassment, mentioning this predicament to them, to which my father said (God, I can remember this as if it was yesterday), "Well son, that's kinda unique. The ladies might like it.", to which my Mom gave him a powerful jab to the chest with her elbow and made an appointment with the Doc the next day.

Went into the Doctors office, lied on the table and saw the Doc come over to me with this syringe. It was a local so that he could complete the job, but the idea of anyone coming near to the head of my dick with a needle freaked me out and so when he grabbed it and started to bring the needle towards it, I immediately squirmed away and knocked the syringe to the floor, smashing it (they were glass back in those days). I remember he got kind of pissed off and told me in a very stern voice to remain still cause if I didn't, it could end up really hurting.

Anyway, the next day, I woke up in the morning, went into the bathroom to take my morning pee and freaked. The head of my dick was so fucking swollen, I couldn't see my balls even when I looked in the mirror and I had school that day. That's when I asked my mom if she could write me a note to excuse me from gym class so I wouldn't have to expose this abomination in the showers, 'cause if that happened, I wouldn't have been able to live that down. I think I noticed my mom biting her tongue really hard trying not to crack a smile as she wrote that note.

Now I know that sounds like a joke of sorts, but I swear to God, it happened just like I told it. Thanks t-dub. Haven't thought about that in ages.

Which all kinda reminds me of this:

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
all natural baby...

and I am glad that my parents atleast gave me the decision to make. I don't think it's right to cut off a baby's wee wee when they aren't even conscious of their own bodis, etc. just seems wrong to me..

*if it ain't broken, don't fix it ;)

dorkus_molorkus

Most people I have turkey slapped in the face with my cock have thanked me for the cleanliness in which said cock was in. I always reply 'its all because of the windsock at the top being removed.'

then its high5's all round.

Here in Oz a circumcised child is given the top bit back to use as a quasi-pacifier/ bit of chewing gum. Some kids are able to be still chewing on theirs at age 5 or so.

Mine however went onto our old toyota that needed a fan belt.:tup:

Also, here in Oz when a kid is circumcised the nurse dives on the wound, and immediately sucks the poison out. upon completion, the kid is also given a 6pack of beers & a meat pie.:tup:

lwien

^That's weird you posted that I was about to say I have a slight curve probably from circumcision. Not so curved to ever consider what you went through!

Mine wasn't slight. It kinda looked like this:

jrum.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
lwien . . . the tears are streaming down my face, and out my nose, right now . . I have not laughed that hard in several years I think? THANKS :luv: because its the best medicine. Although I'm really sorry about what happened to you . . . :uhoh: what a moment with the folks . . . I'll have to tell you about the time my parents found the self made electronic listening device I had placed in their bedroom (under their bed) when I was in 5th grade :D

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Anybody remember the 70's SNL skit about the "Royal Deluxe 2" ? I can't seem to get a copy of the video of it to embed on FC. Maybe someone with better computer skills can do it?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Anybody remember the 70's SNL skit about the "Royal Deluxe 2" ? I can't seem to get a copy of the video of it to embed on FC. Maybe someone with better computer skills can do it?

I searched YouTube, and couldn't find it. :(

Vicki,
Reactions: mvapes

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
all natural baby... and I am glad that my parents atleast gave me the decision to make. I don't think it's right to cut off a baby's wee wee when they aren't even conscious of their own bodis, etc. just seems wrong to me..*if it ain't broken, don't fix it ;)
All joking aside for a second, if I may ask, was it a cultural decision your parents made or a lifestyle choice?

t-dub,
Reactions: mvapes
Top Bottom