Well, this is a solid 0.4 gram of ... ? (Vaporizer-question)

Statex

Hey guys, :)

im happy owner of an SSV Vaporizer for about 2 3 Weeks now. Yesterday I took the time to take out the screen (if thats the word...had to translate it ^^ ) and clean it for the first time and the "dirt" that came out of the glass part was actually about 0.4 grams...it sticks together a little like (bad) piece and has a little of the smell.

As I usually smoke anythign that makes me high Id like to hear from you other vaporizer users. Is that dirt and do you throw it away (just not sure where dirt would come from *g*), does it go into the box with vaped stuff for cooking something up or is it actually a good smoke ? :)

Take care,
StateX

Edit: took a pic, lol

http://img809.imageshack.us/i/dsc02344v.jpg/

Statex,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
We all love it, it's commonly called wand honey or wand hash. Good stuff, vapes for awhile too.

aesthyrian,
aesthyrian said:
We all love it, it's commonly called wand honey or wand hash. Good stuff, vapes for awhile too.

When combusted it produces a hugh sedative effect typically putting me under nap status for a couple of hours.

biojuggernaut,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
its wand hash and contains good amount of the thc that sticks to the wand before entering the tube. Collect it and vape small amounts should give you a very nice head high.

welcome to the world of vaping .... the bud itself, the wand hash and the abv for cannabutter so you literally get every possible thing out of your precious and expensive herbs...... :brow::ko::o:peace:

audiodelic,

OO

Technical Skeptical
audiodelic said:
its wand hash and contains good amount of the thc that sticks to the wand before entering the tube. Collect it and vape small amounts should give you a very nice head high.

welcome to the world of vaping .... the bud itself, the wand hash and the abv for cannabutter so you literally get every possible thing out of your precious and expensive herbs...... :brow::ko::o:peace:
i did some for the first time last night and it was not a head high at all.

i was sober, yet my body was pleasantly disconnected.

OO,

Statex

Hello again,

tried it out last night with my wife and we also found the effect to be quite intense and cerebral. Just covered the filling with a thin layer of honey on top. I am a very regular user and usually dont get "out of the ordinary high" without a break or using keif, but last eveening i drifted away nicely and totally forgot to smoke more for a while. My wife only take vape directly from my mouthfilter, lol, but still got pretty baked. Definetely something one should put aside along with the keif and use for when you wanna geta more intense high.

I must say...especially with all of the additional ways that open up to use the herbs Im so happy with my SSV purchase. And i only got average herbs right now, am very much looking forward to all the side products as soon as I get some better quality.

Thanks again, ppl ! :)

Statex,
Top Bottom