Weird reaction

little maggie

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has suggestions:
I vape about a pinch a day before bed. The last few times I've woken up with nerve pain all over my body. Literally everything hurts even the roots of my teeth.
I ended up taking a strong pain med I keep for emergencies.

The first time this happened I thought it was the strain and I've given that away. I don't have a regular strain since the dispensary seems to have different strains every time I go. But I mostly stick with indicas or indica blends. This last one was Headband.
I've been wary of vaping again but I end up getting depressed if too many days go by without vaping at all and that's starting to kick in. Still hoping it's the strain. I have some critical mass which I blended in with the headband so not sure about using that. I have a bit of lemon kush which I was using before this reaction started so if I have a reaction to that I suspect it's not a strain issue but a cannabis issue. :cry:

little maggie,

C No Ego

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has suggestions:
I vape about a pinch a day before bed. The last few times I've woken up with nerve pain all over my body. Literally everything hurts even the roots of my teeth.
I ended up taking a strong pain med I keep for emergencies.

The first time this happened I thought it was the strain and I've given that away. I don't have a regular strain since the dispensary seems to have different strains every time I go. But I mostly stick with indicas or indica blends. This last one was Headband.
I've been wary of vaping again but I end up getting depressed if too many days go by without vaping at all and that's starting to kick in. Still hoping it's the strain. I have some critical mass which I blended in with the headband so not sure about using that. I have a bit of lemon kush which I was using before this reaction started so if I have a reaction to that I suspect it's not a strain issue but a cannabis issue. :cry:

I had a strain one time that made my body very sensitive to any pain signals and then I became tired on comedown... not pain like you've mentioned though... come to think of it, it could have been back in the day when I smoked... have you tried to combust the same herb? gross I know but if its different somehow could benefit you... or make something with it and dose that way... just a little bit of everclear and you can make a green dragon tincture or grind decarbed herb super fine @ an specific amount and then add to a nut butter to make a smoothie with or just eat. the same herb if eaten will break down differently in your liver converting from delta 9 thc to delta 11 hydroxy... this could make it a completely different compound for you but titration of dosage is I'm sure you know important.. it's been a few days are you doing better ? Take Care

KC2K

@little maggie I've had a few similar reactions in the past. i use this as medication of a central nervous system disorder brought about through an autoimmune disorder which is slowly rewiring my brain so i am in constant agony. The only treatment that has any effect is herb. On odd occasions rather than acting as a nerve relaxant it can hyper-stymulate my nervous system.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when this will happen or why. One day a strain will be fine, the next cause more pain, then back to fine. Coming from a medical background, any medication can often cause the problem its trying to treat. I think perhaps its the coming together of lots of small elements to create the perfect storm. As such I have never worried too much about it and just carried on the next day with the same gear resulting in the desired effect rather than CNS agony.

Hope this helped!

C No Ego

somethings telling me it has to do with some type of metal causing that reaction... like a metallic effect that antennas the pain signal... @little maggie maybe try and ground your self and use some bentonite clay to wash out any possible metal build up

C No Ego,
Top Bottom