Weekly BUD consumption

wolf torn

How much bud to you go through a week?

I feel like I do very well conserving during the week but when weekends come I go through a good amount.

I prob go through 3.5 grams a week. Of great stuff of course. Usually make it through a weekday just using .2 grams a day.

wolf torn,

Raf007

Retailer
Depending on my money, betwteen 6 to 25g a week. mids or highs it doesn't change much.

Raf007,

jimbo

winterize
Right now I go through about 2g's a week through the PD and WDZ... usually have good quality herb...

jimbo,

greystr0ke

Lately I've only been going through about 3.5 a week as well. That's when I only use the iolite. When I break out the Sheldon Black, that's when I start going through more.

greystr0ke,

2clicker

Observer
i try to keep myself to 3.5g a week.

since switching to vaping exclusively i havent noticed any change in usage, but i think that is due to me wanting to vape more often than i need to. its a whole new world and alot of fun.

here is a question... how many quality hits would you say your getting out of .1g?

2clicker,

Pappy

shmaporist
Wow, I'm either mad or jealous at these stats. :mad: I vape 6-8g per week of top shelf. :rolleyes: Ol 'Pappy has built up a tolerance over the centuries. :lol: But thanks to vaping my pot lung is a thing of the past. :peace:

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
2clicker said:

since switching to vaping exclusively i havent noticed any change in usage, but i think that is due to me wanting to vape more often than i need to. its a whole new world and alot of fun.

here is a question... how many quality hits would you say your getting out of .1g?
3-5 depending on the vape and herb :2c:

Pappy,

steiner666

Serial vapist
usually 3.5-5g, depending on quality and how often i vape of course. 7g a week, a gram a day, would probably be what i'd consume if money wanst a factor in things and i was able to vape any time the thought crossed my mind.

steiner666,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
a gram per day, split over 4 sessions ... but i simply HAVE to ... it's for product testing purposes, don't you know.

Hippie Dickie,

lwien

Pappy said:
lwien said:
2clicker said:
You can get 120 hits out of one gram? :cool:
One bowl (0.025g) of a PD can give me 2 solid hits followed by 3 so-so hits, so in my above calculation, I figured those 3 so-so hits would equal one good hit.......so........3 solid hits from one PD bowl which is approx 0.025g. That would equate to 120 hits out of one gram.

Many others here get the same amount of hits from their PD/MZ's as well.

Edit: A solid hit for me equates to milking up a HVY Mini-Beaker to the point of taking a hit just below the threshold of coughing and although I am 66 years old, I run 4 to 5 miles a day 4 to 5 times a week, so my lungs are in pretty good shape, even though they're a bit old. ;)

lwien,

Pappy

shmaporist
lwien said:
Pappy said:
lwien said:
You can get 120 hits out of one gram? :cool:
One bowl (0.025g) of a PD can give me 2 solid hits followed by 3 so-so hits, so in my above calculation, I figured those 3 so-so hits would equal one good hit.......so........3 solid hits from one PD bowl which is approx 0.025g. That would equate to 120 hits out of one gram.

Many others here get the same amount of hits from their PD/MZ's as well.

Edit: A solid hit for me equates to milking up a HVY Mini-Beaker to the point of taking a hit just below the threshold of coughing and although I am 66 years old, I run 4 to 5 miles a day 4 to 5 times a week, so my lungs are in pretty good shape, even though they're a bit old. ;)
Impressed by your running AND conservation skills.

Pappy,

lwien

Pappy said:
Impressed by your running AND conservation skills.
Doesn't take much skills.

Load up stem with premium grade bud, stick stem in PD and suck.
Put on shorts, t-shirt, socks, lace up running shoes, strap on heart rate monitor, open door, and put one foot in front of the other a bit faster than when walking. :/

lwien,

2clicker

Observer
Pappy said:
2clicker said:

3-5 depending on the vape and herb :2c:
this is about exactly what im getting (using DBV)

and its usually 1 or 2 of those hits are too large and i cough my ass off. this is from pulling very slowly and filling the lungs. works well.

2clicker,

Plotinus

i'm guessing i'm on the extreme end, but since getting a pd my usage has plummeted to almost nothing. i go through like a gram a month, at most. it's pretty incredible.

Plotinus,

lwien

Plotinus said:
i'm guessing i'm on the extreme end, but since getting a pd my usage has plummeted to almost nothing. i go through like a gram a month, at most. it's pretty incredible.
You're not the only one Plot. It really is pretty amazing.

lwien,

Plotinus

honestly it's almost frustrating. obtaining good stuff around here isn't exactly easy, but it's easy enough that at my rate of consumption i basically have to beg off most of the time. what would be the point? my annual expenditure is like ~$200.

Plotinus,

Pappy

shmaporist
lwien said:
Plotinus said:
You're not the only one Plot. It really is pretty amazing.
Damn, gotta get me a PD! :rolleyes: Just what Pappy needs, a 4th vape that's harder to come by than a refund from Bernie Madoff. :lol:

Pappy,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Damn, gotta get me a PD! Just what Pappy needs, a 4th vape that's harder to come by than a refund from Bernie Madoff.
Pappy, the other log vapes are just as efficient. I have a Zap and it's crazy efficient. I don't have a scale to weigh a stem full, but the stems for all the log vapes hold a similar amount. :)

momofthegoons,

lwien

2clicker said:
Plotinus said:
i go through like a gram a month, at most.
how is this possible?

do you consume daily?

how many hits can you get out of .1g?
I answered that in post# 12. My grams last me over a month also, and I vape every single night.

How is it possible? It's possible by using very, very high grade bud in a very, very efficient vaporizer that encourages small dosing which helps to maintain a low tolerance.

lwien,

Plotinus

Yeah, exactly what he said. High grade in very small amounts. I too vape at least 4 - 5 times a week. And my tolerance has never fluctuated.

Plotinus,
Top Bottom