Ways to consume E-juice.

j-bug

So I find myself in possession of some THC e-juice syringes and when I got them I thought I could just put some juice in with some bud and it'd be like putting some wax in. I've done a bit of research and found that is not the best idea. What I would absolutely love is recommendations for an e-juice setup that won't cost more than around $50 but won't contain any dangerous materials. Is this even possible? What do you recommend? I was looking at kangertech and they seem to have a few options around my price point, any reason not to just go with that?

j-bug,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
If you don't have any components, consider an Aspire K-1 kit. It includes an ego-style 510 battery, a K-1 glass clearometer. They claim their BVC (bottom vertical coil) coils are the bee's knees.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Yeah, Aspire is a good brand. I use an Aspire Nautilus mini tank with a VV/VW itaste MVP 2.0 battery for my e-juice vaping. Those BVC coils really are the bee's knees. ;)

A lot of people like kangertech products. I've never tried them, but I imagine they're good too.

Derrrpp,

j-bug

Do b&m shops carry aspire kits at all? I couldn't find any information on authorized retailers in Aspire's site. They only have a handful of "authorized partners" and links to those websites, some of whom don't even sell the kits. All of whom cost more than a handful of other reputable shops.

j-bug,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
google "aspire k1 kit" and the two ads lead the column have the kits for $39. A little farther down, one company has it for $32

Last edited:
macbill,
Reactions: j-bug

j-bug

google "aspire k1 kit" and the two ads lead the column have the kits for $39. A little farther down, one company has it for $32
Is that a reputable seller? Seemed too good to be true. Based off of msrp

j-bug,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
It is too good to be true. I went there and it was really $37. But those two top ones, worldofvape and vapehq seem very legit.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I agree, those sellers seem legit. Good discount too. My local B&M has Aspire kits but they charge MSRP.

I'm pretty sure all of Aspire's products have a scratch-off code to check its authenticity. Like this one:

fwm.png

Top Bottom