water.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Sure you noticed that vaporizing makes you thirsty. And nothing beats plain old water as THE thirst quencher.
I use a military surplus canteen as my water bottle; it's perfect for many reasons (too numerous to mention here) - definitely worth the two dollars.
black%20military%20canteen.jpg

jeffp,

lwien

jeffp said:
Sure you noticed that vaporizing makes you thirsty.
Nope.

I can get a bad case of cotton mouth no matter how I inhale my weed. Vaporizing doesn't get me any thirstier than smoking does.

lwien,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I kinda have this late night routine when I'm by myself, prior to vaporizing I'll first floss and brush my teeth, change into lounge pants, put on a loose t shirt. Then I'll make a cup of terramin clay mixed with water - if you don't know what that is, search it out, it's beneficial. That itself makes me thirsty before I even start vaporizing. I use filtered water using a PUR filter which I like better than Brita.
Then I chill with a movie, a book or music; usually asleep on the couch in an hour, often while holding the vaporizer in my hand...

PASSED%20OUT.JPG

jeffp,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
sounds like you change into my everyday work clothes ... every day here in the cow shed is casual fried-day.

Hippie Dickie,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
LOL wtf Jeffp, do you sleep in a bubble dome or something? Such an odd, odd picture....

And I like juice to quench my thirst.... plain ol' h2o is bomb diggity tho.

SpiralArchitect,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I drink straight from the faucet while vaping.. Too lazy to walk to the kitchen! Maybe I need to invest in a nalgene(sp?) bottle sometime.. I drink beer while I'm vaping also, but that contributes to the cottonmouth lol.

aznfknpride,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
If I had an electrical outlet in my bathroom I'd keep a PD handy to facilitate "creative bursts." A Silver Surfer might be too fulsome for the bathroom.
And there's plenty of water there...

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
aznfknpride said:
I drink straight from the faucet while vaping.. Too lazy to walk to the kitchen! Maybe I need to invest in a nalgene(sp?) bottle sometime.. I drink beer while I'm vaping also, but that contributes to the cottonmouth lol.
I am confused. What faucet do you drink from, if not the kitchen?

jeffp,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
jeffp said:
aznfknpride said:
I am confused. What faucet do you drink from, if not the kitchen?
Hehe, sorry. Bathroom faucet. Laziness prevails!

aznfknpride,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i much prefer the cottonmouth vaping gives you, you just get normal dry mouth breath. Cottonmouth from smoking it tends too smell like a kitten used your mouth for a litter box.
I do notice though that I drink more fluids when I vape, and it has nothing too do with the cottonmouth. I tend too feel extremely thirsty whenever I vape.
I also have the habit of sipping water while I vape so it doesnt dry my mouth out. Normally about 20-30 minutes after a session I get an overwhelming sense of thirst

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom