Water-filtered vaping

Which water-filtered vape setup would you recommend?

• Da Buddha w/ Elev8 style 90 spiral water filter ($210 + $40)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Silver Surfer w/ Elev8 style 90 spiral water filter ($335 + $40)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Vapor Brothers hands-free w/ Vaporbrothers glass hydrator - mini ($200 + $100)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vapor Brothers hands-free w/ Vaporbrothers glass hydrator - fritted mini ($200 + $100)

• Herborizer Bubbler XL ($440)

• Herborizer Sphere ($313)

• Total voters

wittx

Hi all. I just joined the forum, and recently started my search for a vape of my own :) I've been looking around for water-filtered vaping choices, and there are plenty but at a price. I've tried enough types of vapes to narrow down my search to a table-top, hands-free whip vape, with a wand that either contains or goes into a water filter, and the water filter. I've listed in the poll what I've gathered so far in terms of options, and would love to hear your opinion on those, or alternatives, in terms of general quality and density of vapor (the denser the better).

The Herborizer vapes generally look very fancy, and all-in-one, but the all-glass construction doesn't really inspire confidence with respect to durability. What's your take on that? To me it seems that any of the others would be more durable, and though the component-based approach is less desirable, at least they have the advantage that if the vape stops working I can get a similar one and still have my water filter (or vice-versa). If the Herborizer cracks or breaks, that's a huge chunk of money gone, and little to nothing of significance can be salvaged. In terms of price, there is no massive difference in the ones I listed, since I'd like to keep it at below or around $400 (the Bubbler would already be a bit of a stretch).

Let's hear your opinions, any help is appreciated! Cheers

wittx,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I haven't used any of the choices you listed, but there are a gazillion alternatives.

My current first choice is a Lotus w/WPA on any $50 (or less) piece of China glass. All in about $150 or so, depending on the glass. I like to use it on an ash catcher occasionally that was under $30.

There is no need to spend a lot of $$ to get good water conditioned vaping.

PS I just checked and the AC is under $18 right now... ;)

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

Did you look into the Cheap High Quality Bubbler Thread? You can get some awesome chinese glass for 30-$80.

I think the best combo setup would be:
E-Nano + 18mm gong ($220) with a Gb-186 from Yingmin5 ($64).

The Gb-186 has a big can, which is great for vapor, so you can get a big hit when you clear it. It's neck positioning also allows you to see the whole can, and straight down into it, when you are hitting it, which is nice.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: friedrich

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
LSV (Life Saber Vaporizer) mated to a M2M adapter with either the Arizer Q basket or Cloud ELB installed and ran though a D020-D Bubbler (DH Gate) at a combined price of around 215 dollars for everything.
Goddammit @lwien , you just said EXACTLY what I was gonna suggest...

Same vape, same WPA, Same bubbler.
(Well, I would've suggested yingmins gb-187 over the D020-D, but they're both great.)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: lwien
Top Bottom