Water bong for my vap

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcADIeN

Sylvain
So I was looking for a cheap water bong (I already have a lot of water bong, but none with joint, and I don't want to buy another 100$+ water bong just to be able to use it with my extreme q) I found that grasscity have pretty much the best price I could find, a glass water bong with 14.5mm joint cost 25 $ CAD shipping included... with the discount "using xldiscount" give you like 5 $ off until december 3rd, so it will cost arround 20$ everything included.

Not bad compare to all my bong that cost arround 100-200$ each. now I just wish grasscity had the adapter for whip to 14mm.

http://www.grasscity.com/glass-bong-12.html

call me cheap, but I just bought my extreme q like a week ago.

AcADIeN,

2Supra4U

if you in canada try www.smokecity.ca

ive used this place a few times for bong parts, screens and shit.

i think i saw cheap bongs for liek 20-30 bucks that were liek 12 inches.

i mean might as well get it in canada so it come faster.

guy there is nice.....ordered a few extra sliders one time broke 3 times coming to me ...guy sent 3 times and the fourth tme he senty them again along with a thicker free nice slider kit as well as a grinder and 3 packs of papes and filters. nice guy for something that wasnt really his fault

i think u will have to sign up for an account to see the prices. takes 3 secs

2Supra4U,

AcADIeN

Sylvain
thanks 2supra4u ;)

edit : the thing is, on smokecity, the cheap bong does not have joint, like all the bong that I have at home, I wanted something with a 14.5mm joint so I can connect my vap to that bong. But I will keep this site in mind in case.

AcADIeN,

2Supra4U

although i just checked and i dotn see any "clear" glass ones liek the one u put a pic of

still have cheap bongs tho

2Supra4U,

Nycdeisel

Look at this on Grasscity its a great deal. I have spoken to people who own this tube and it is a quality piece.
http://www.grasscity.com/molino-premium-bong-line-7mm-40cm-purple-logo.html

If they had a smaller one like that, Id reccomend it, but thats the smallest.

Etsy has some nice stuff too

the original bong you wanted from GC wouldnt work anyway since the bowl and downstem are one, which always means crap. Get a simple, solid tube, GonG, with a diffused downstem, and your good.

What type of bongs do you already have that you cant use with your EQ?

Nycdeisel,

AcADIeN

Sylvain
but I'm not using the bowl so does it really matter ? I want to buy the adapter that will fit my whip on a downstem 14.5mm joint, and if I look at the description of what I posted, it's seem to be what I need, but you said it will not work ?

am I lost or what haha. if I look at your avatar, it's look like exactly what I wanted to do ;p

the bongs that I have doesn't have joint

AcADIeN,

Nycdeisel

Exactly, the bowl does not come off!!! hahhahaha

sorry, but look at the fucking piece. You want just the tube and downstem, but on that piece, the bowl and downstem are ONE PIECE, how does that work? In other words, there is no downstem on that piece, because the bowl and downstem dont come apart. You need to look for a QUALITY piece that has the basic 3 GonG parts- a bowl, a downstem, and a tube.

What is in my avatar is an SSFG travel tube with a showerhead downstem, which was $60 shipped(would have been 50 with a regular diffy). Its only 7 1/2" tall, but I love it.

Im kindof shocked that you have pieces over 100 bucks that are not GonG.

Nycdeisel,

SmokingElectricity

^^^i have the exact same set-up as nyc, and it's a great combo. very easy to gauge your hits with the travel beaker. [where did you get your adapter?]

SmokingElectricity,

AcADIeN

Sylvain
not sure if you though I wanted to be rude about you, it wasn't my intention and I'm sorry. the reason why I said "am I lost or what" is because I was actually lost and I wanted help figuring what I needed. maybe I don't know shit about bong, but I do want to learn more about it. like gong, I have no clue what you're talking about, I will find what it mean on google, but like I said right now I have no idea what it mean. I want to learn more that's why I'm here and that's why I posted this post, didn't want to buy something that doesn't work.

I still have a lot to learn but at least now I know where to go.

thanks.

I'm french by the way.

Edit : GonG - glass on glass, lol it was simple

AcADIeN,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom