Want to purchase a 100ml Ehle, but...............

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
you can also try it with nothing in it. Thats what I do with my PD. I find I get nice huge, easy too handle, hits this way compared too when I use water. I have also achieved this with bigger bongs. The bigger the bong the bigger the hit. The amount of hits also goes down as the size goes up. For me at least, whenever I use water the hits are not as huge. The chamber inside has enough air too cool it enough for me too handle it just fine.
Yeah, I'll try that. Experimenting with new toys is fun. Will also try it with ice but no water. Heard warm water works good too.

DevoTheStrange said:
Creating the vacuum inside the bong puts a lot less load on your lungs than it would if you created the full vacuum in your mouth.
Not quite sure what you mean by that.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
there is a back pressure created when you use a bong. The same pressure you create in your mouth when you hit something. But it is more pronounced in the bong. So, What I meant was.... it takes a lot less effort too create an extremely hard suction with the bong. So it is possible too get a really nice hit with a bong. Too create an equal amount of force too get a hit that size, without a bong, would make you feel like your heads caving in.

I am getting closer and closer too getting where I can clear the whole bowl with one hit using my bong. Something I cannot do using only a PD tube alone.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

Ok, I understand. Here's another question for ya. When I hit the PD without the bong, I find that what works best for me is a VERY slow, VERY long, consistent draw. Should I hit the bong the same way or does using a bong with the PD require a different technique?

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
yeah nice slow is how I do the PD... with the bong I just put enough effort too where I can see it rush into the bong and then I milk it. I would say I am doing it nice and slow as well with the bong (sans H2O)

I create a comfortable vacuum, not enough too the point I am inhaling much what is inside the bong. After it is milked, I will expel what I did inhale through the nose, then I clear the bong. Wicked large hits.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
yeah nice slow is how I do the PD... with the bong I just put enough effort too where I can see it rush into the bong and then I milk it. I would say I am doing it nice and slow as well with the bong (sans H2O)
I thought that water would add a bit of moisture to the vapor. So you find it easier on your lungs without water, or is it just that you feel that you can get a bigger hit without the water because you have more volume in the bong to work with.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
it cools it enough for me too handle... it is still warm...
It is easier on my lungs. Even more so if you use Ice. For me I find the introduction of water reduces my ability too control the hit. With water the pull of the vacuum is not as consistent. So it is so I can get a bigger hit, and actually control how big I want it. I always manage too get right below the limit on how much my lungs can comfortably hold. When I use water I always either go over or get no where near that limit.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
it cools it enough for me too handle... it is still warm...
It is easier on my lungs. Even more so if you use Ice. For me I find the introduction of water reduces my ability too control the hit. With water the pull of the vacuum is not as consistent. So it is so I can get a bigger hit, and actually control how big I want it. I always manage too get right below the limit on how much my lungs can comfortably hold. When I use water I always either go over or get no where near that limit.
Ahhh...........ok. Makes sense. Gonna have to just play around with it a bit. Thanks Devo.

lwien,

lwien

Ok, gotta question. Anytime I hit my PD thru the bong, a lot of the bud gets black, regardless how fast or slow I hit it. Do you guys experience the same thing? I'm thinkin' that maybe the volume is a bit too big on my HVY beaker that may be causing this.

lwien,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
You are just cooking those bowls man, welcome to pd bong life hehe.

If you want them to come out greener you would have to experiment and check to see how much you can hit before it goes past green.

Tightness of the bowl pack would make a difference as well, but i pack my bowls pretty tight and cook them to dark brown / black, 1 huge hit and then a bit afterwards is pretty much how i do it. Kief / hash = multiple milks :D

Survivalism,
Top Bottom