Wanna make new friends.

steven22

I'm high, bear with me.

---

I'm a very active forumer, I have memberships to god knows how many forums, combined total posts are probably 50k +

and I make local friends all along the way (motorcycle, car, fitness forums are just a few to list)

I really only have 2 smoking buddies, and want more... to discuss , get high with etc....
even my GF doesn't toke... so im 90% of the time doing this by myself.

my 2 smoking buddies aren't into the growing or vaping aspect of weed. they just like to get high and listen to music.... getting kinda boring.

bonus would be to find a strict vapor friend too... as Im the only person I know that enjoys vaping in my social life.

sofla here....anyone else?

steven22,

bcleez

I am moving to Venice FL soon... let's kick it siesta key.

I have some good friends in Tamarac... if u know what i mean. ;)

bcleez,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Ive often wondered this as well. While the challenge of converting my smoker buddies to vaporization is fun, its just that - a challenge.

Hampton Roads area (VA) if anyone is local :p

AGBeer,

chucku

Charles Urbane
AGBeer said:
Ive often wondered this as well. While the challenge of converting my smoker buddies to vaporization is fun, its just that - a challenge.

Hampton Roads area (VA) if anyone is local :p
Ditto, Chicago area anyone, NW side.

chucku,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Bcleez.... REALLY??? That's my neck of the woods ;)

Lo,

bcleez

Yep. Please tell me that the oil is not heading towards the beaches!!

BTW how bad is the job situation? I know it is rough... but how rough.

bcleez,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Still watching the oil. Really sad! Not sure if it'll come here but we're on standby here to wash oily birds. They just came back from testing the loop current way offshore here and didn't find oil here yet. I expect it will be catastrophic when it hits :(

Actually I'm starting to see more help wanted signs. Not sure of your field. We have a HUGE elderly population but many are snowbirds so it's seasonally busy for many folks.

Lo,

bcleez

Yeah, we will only be a few minutes from Caspersen beach.

Worked at an Insurance Brokerage in Bio-Tech/Life Sciences. I am looking to get away from that and find something that is a little more fulfilling, less corporate, more feel good. I figure I can fall back on insurance or finance due to the snowbirds if I need to.

bcleez,

steven22

bcleez said:
I am moving to Venice FL soon... let's kick it siesta key.

I have some good friends in Tamarac... if u know what i mean. ;)
I just came back from running an errand in tamarac :)

steven22,
Top Bottom