Wand Hash - How do you store it ?

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Personally , after I scrape my whip ( no iso , that's a different thread ) , I put my collection into a 5gr glass vile , the kind the you store honey oil in , and then basically use it like oil from back in the day. Interested to hear what others are doing .

Samsquanch,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Come on guys ,you telling me everyone around here is so chronic that no one can save this stuff !!!
This is wand hash were talking about , IMO this is potent shit not to be wasted and to be used sparingly . :2c:

Samsquanch,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I vape it as soon as I scrape it. Plus I'm suuuuuper anal so my glass stays spotless

minnesnowta,

King Kong

i scrape it out, then put it in the bottom of a old grinder to let it sit for a bit to harden, then i vape it as needed

King Kong,

steiner666

Serial vapist
King Kong said:
i scrape it out, then put it in the bottom of a old grinder to let it sit for a bit to harden, then i vape it as needed
+1. I put mine on the bottom tray below the keef screen of my main grinder. It's important that you dont scrape it off on the edges or bottom of the tray and smear it around tho. I usually just use 2 blades and scrape it off eachother over the tray so that the hash just drops down onto the tray. Then I shake it around a bunch after i put it in there and it gets a bunch of keef stuck to it. Then i load a small bowl of green and get a bit of the keefy wandhash out with the edge of a business card and plop it on top and then smoosh it into the herb with the marble ball end of my stir stick. This makes the hash stick to the herb so when i stick the bowl in, the hash doesn't all just fall down to one side of the bowl.

And I soak my wand in iso and evap and collect the hash usually about once a month/ounce, whichever comes first. Usually i do it when i'm getting down towards the end of a bag to help stretch it out. So basically i vape wandhash when i would have been smokin roaches before lol, what an improvement, in every way.

I dont understand how anyone could collect wandhash and not want to immediately vape it. I wish i could buy it by the bag!

steiner666,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm the same way, been waiting about a month to collect the wand hash. I store it in an old film container. :)

Vicki,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Since starting this thread Ive switched to iso to extract , seems to be a bit cleaner process of extraction , but still storing it up in glass viles , mmm this stuff is soooo goood

Samsquanch,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Well, I'm down to near the bottom of my 2nd bag of the month, so it's wandhash time! A good amount of build up this time, which i scraped out (used up the last of my .iso trying to clean a bong) bit by bit. Then, as i like to do, i put the little bits in my collection of kief (which, i just found out, comes from an arabic word for well-being or pleasure, lol, so accurate) and shook it around. Everything stuck together and mixed pretty well. I had a lot of kief this time, so the kief/WH ratio is a bit different than usual, but I've been smooshing a layer of this stuff on top of my bowls. 2 hits and i'm t-minus 30 seconds and counting...

100_2671.jpg

... this is ground control major tom...:o:D

steiner666,

DR5595

Oh yeah I forgot about my stick that came with my DBV.

Can you smoke and vape the vape honey right away or do you have to let it sit?

DR5595,

steiner666

Serial vapist
scrape it if you want to vape it immediately. if you use iso you have to dump it into a wide flat glass pan or something similar and let it evaporate and then scrape up what remains with a razor blade, so it takes a while (i usually let mine evaporate overnight and while i'm at work the next day).

steiner666,
Top Bottom