Wand comparison Request: Vriptech VHW vs. MagickWand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khantagious

Greetings FC denizens,

I have been lurking on this forum for a while now; not too long of a time, but I have digested a lot of very useful information in the short time I have been here. In that time, I have seen a lot of reviews and feedback about both the Vriptech Vaporization Heat Wand (VHW) and the MagickWand (certainly more so about the VHW, as it seems the company representative from MagickWand had a little trouble with the forum rules and is no longer a welcome forum participant). It seems these devices function in somewhat similar ways, and fulfill similar roles in a vaporization setup, and as such, I am interested in a comparison of the two. I welcome all input, but I am especially interested to hear from anybody who has been fortunate enough to have tried both devices.

My current setup is a Vriptech PerK/VCB with a Craftsman 27801 heat gun. I like that setup a lot, and I have been saving up for a Vriptech VHW, which I have used before and enjoyed very much. I had never seen or heard of the MagickWand before seeing mention on this forum, but it looks like an intriguing alternative to the VHW. I do like the fact that the MagickWand operates "hands free", unlike the VHW, but does that reduce the precision with which one can control the heat application? How about the quality of the vapor itself? The durability/lifespan of the unit? (I know both are fragile, but how long will they last with normal use before conking out?)

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback :peace:

Khantagious,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I haven't use Vriptech , but from what i've heard it cannot be beaten on taste.. but few reasons i choosed MW before.. Vrip.. Can stand on the bowl... can adapt to hookah 14,18 glass and even has 9 mm adapter also there is an option of direkt draw with or whitout whip... and there is bag blow coming on the way.. that might be one of the first bagblowing devices that does not sounds like coffee grinder...
Also vrip glass looks awesome.. but for its price.. i can get something really impresive and cooleer looking .. too
Also heard there are more breakage issues with the vrip.. Bowl is more expensive.. etc..

I think either one is a win for sure.. I would get the Vrip only in case i want to use it only with bongs.. but.. I want more options and i am not so careful with glass.. so my 200 $ dollar vrip on my 30-50 $ dollar bowl (i dont know how vrip bowl costs now ) when i am stoned like a mofo.. not suitable for my pocket , not my for my nerves )

Abysmal Vapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom