Walnut HI, Maple fiddleback nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

snackmaster

YFBc9tR.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite vapes, but it hasn’t been getting the attention it deserves so it’s time to pass it on to someone else.

This is a shorter style walnut unit with an osage orange plug in the bottom and an SS heater. Very compact, about the size of a classic jyarz. Along with a standard power supply and extension, I also have a matching walnut micro voltage controller and a few different roasting tube options. I didn’t go crazy with wooden roasting tubes, so this will come with a slide-a-bowl, wine cork tube, and 18mm ConG. Aromatherapy cup also included.

$OLD

ZdyWdVi.jpg

Bought this from a fellow FCer not too long ago. It was a replacement unit he received and never used and Iran it in the evenings for a couple weeks. Works great and looks even better! Selling because this was gonna be my 2nd nano for the basement, but I've since picked up a sticky brick jr which has become my go-anywhere unit.

Comes with nano, power supply, E-pick, bag, and your choice of 14mm OR 18mm adjustable GonG (sorry, not both)

$OLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom