Walnut Firewood V2.1 with extras - Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Walnut Firewood V2.1 that I bought directly from FW on Sept. 22, 2014. I like this little vape -- she's a beaut -- but unfortunately, it's not going to work for the purpose I bought it, as a concert vape. I guess I can't stand still enough, and the lid kept coming off in my pocket during the shows. Damn near lost the lid once. So it goes to a good home so I can look for my next VAS buy. lol

Being less than two months old, everything is like new. I used it enough to get the hang of it, but it's barely even broken in. If you are not familiar with the Firewood, note that this is a finesse vape. To get the most out of it, you need the right grind, the right amount in the capsule, and the right draw method. It requires a little patience and has a fairly steep learning curve, but it pays off with good performance and outstanding efficiency. In fact, I have strongly considered keeping it for that reason alone. It can be surprising how toasty you can get with two little pinches in one capsule.

Selling the set (everything but the Ryot case) for $120 shipped (CONUS) plus any PayPal fees.

I'll include the bag for an extra $15 if you want it. I bought it here specifically for the FW and it works great. I would load all the capsules and wrap each one in tinfoil, and they would ride perfectly in the foil-lined pouch for easy change-out on the go.

1 Walnut Firewood V2.1
4 Herb capsules w/screens (including a spare tube I had lying around for safe shipping)
1 Extra mouthpiece stem (forgot to include in pics)
1 Silicon mouthpiece sleeve
1 Wall charger
1 Receipt pdf (showing September sale date and price of $159.65)

7oRPYvR.jpg

hRXsspY.jpg

rgI8amZ.jpg

Lg2I2q3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom