Wait for the ONE or get F2 today?

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
I've narrowed down my selection of my first vaporizer to either the Fury 2 or the new ONE from POTV. I am not sharing the device with anyone and I do want the ability to bring it with me on day excursions or long weekend getaways. I feel like I will use dosing caps on either device, as the plan is to micro dose twice a day with the occasional "let 'er rip" session on the weekends.

I prefer the ONE because of the new accessory mouth piece and the haptic feedback. I like the bubbler they have coming for it, as it doesn't reduce the oven size, and the new dosing caps look a lot better than the F2 dosing caps.

I like the Fury 2 over the ONE because of the storage cap to put over it, to keep the smells at bay, and the availability to buy today (the big reason this is looking nice).

Downfall of the ONE is that it will not be here in time for 420, as it's not projected to ship till like the 22nd or 24th. however, the intro price and accessories does make it a great deal.

$111.20 for the ONE, with a normal mouth piece, a glass tube mouth piece, a bubbler, and a grinder (which I need).

$119 for the F2, with a regular mouth piece, a bubbler, a grinder, and a tightvac storage container. Best of all, I can get it by end of next week. No extra glass mouth piece, however., and no accessory mouth piece.

What would you do? Flip a coin?

P.S. I am planning on eventually buying a Solo for the house. I just need to wait another month or so to recover from the shock of the costs of MMJ registration and DX visits. What a rip off that was...lol. Ultimately, having more than one is the best cource, for back up and variety. I see VAS becoming a reality

n0rdicblu3,

Vaporware

I wouldn’t go for something brand new as your first and only vaporizer. It may come out great from the beginning, but we’ve seen too many new devices have problems and I’m sure that’s not what you want to deal with right now.

If you’re still open, since you’re already planning to buy another battery powered portable soon you might consider a Dynavap M. They’re a great option to have around if you’re mostly relying on battery power since you can heat them in so many ways.

Vaporware,
Reactions: Jill NYC

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
@VaporWare, thanks for the reply and 2 cents. Looks like F2 is winning the battle Royale.

I thought about the dynavap, but honestly feel a lot better about an electric device than dealing with butane for now!. Maybe because of my long history with e-cigs. One day, I may pick one up, just to try what all the hype is about, but to start with I would prefer electric.

I used my buddy's Mighty and also used an old school Pax before (first gen) and appreciated that one as well. So, I'm sure that the F2 will knock the socks off the OG Pax. Of course, not the Mighty.

shredder

@VaporWare, thanks for the reply and 2 cents. Looks like F2 is winning the battle Royale.

I thought about the dynavap, but honestly feel a lot better about an electric device than dealing with butane for now!. Maybe because of my long history with e-cigs. One day, I may pick one up, just to try what all the hype is about, but to start with I would prefer electric.

I used my buddy's Mighty and also used an old school Pax before (first gen) and appreciated that one as well. So, I'm sure that the F2 will knock the socks off the OG Pax. Of course, not the Mighty.

I have both but think of my F2 as a mini mighty.

One thing I did not see, in this thread, is the half price deal with healthy rips. If your F2 pukes after the warranty, you can get another for 1/2 price.

Plus as mentioned The F2 has a documented history with tons of mostly positive reviews.

And from the looks of it, that one glass tube mouthpiece would fit on a F2, if your tempted to go that route.

elykpeace

exVASted
I don't like the fury 2 so I'd prob not like the one. However they are very similar and fury 2 is on sale for 109$ on healthyrips.com so if I had to choose I'd go that route

elykpeace,

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
Thanks, everyone, for the inputs. I'm going to go with the concensus and order the F2. From what I read, if the oven size, with the fl2 bubbler, turns out too small for my weekend sessioms (doubtful, at least now, with my low tolerance), I could always order the accessory mp and bubbler from potv for the f2 later. 420, here we go!

Top Bottom