VXC or LSV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I think my next piece of glass will be a mobius.

by the way - where is my father? Could it have been one last long dark night at the strip club gallivanting with the hookers one last time before the clouds arrival? Do not fret sir - your secret lies safe with me - if you could hold it in and never reveal where I got my limp I can certainly return the favor.

As a salute to you good sir - the butt trumpet will blow at sundown - may the fartz with you.

mvapes,

lwien

...the SC has restricted airflow and you get splash up if you inhale to fast.

Yup, and is the reason why I stay with a medium strength hit......not too fast or too slow and adjust the temp accordingly. The cubes help a lot with the splash back as well.

I think my next piece of glass will be a mobius.

Yeah, me too...............an Ion Matrix but for now, the SC is doin' me just fine.

lwien,
Reactions: mvapes

stickstones

Vapor concierge
check the craigslists...someone just linked a post in there that someone was selling for $200. i told him to run over there before i did!

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
anywhere you want. you can make the search area any size you want...depends on where you are.

stickstones,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Just tried - nothing within a thousand miles of me - I would have busted a nut if I had seen something by mobius for 200!

:mmmm:

mvapes,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It was in Charlotte I think. That's less than 1000 miles from Florida, no?

:peace:

Stu,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Yeah - weird how it didn't show. I found it now - sent a message and eagerly await. I have an office in Charlotte and would gladly have one of my minions pick this fucker up for me! Thanks guys - wish me luck. :rockon:

Says it comes with an Alex K Downstem as well - what the fuck is he talking about - its dewarr, there is no downstem. I assume he means a bowl.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
you can't leak out a deal like that when there's a Jew present! I will jump on something like that like a fucking ninja dude...

mvapes,
Reactions: ShipDit

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
You know, as much as I enjoyed my cloud before it died, I can honestly say I've had more fun with my lsv in the first week I've had it than I ever did with my cloud. Don't get me wrong, the cloud is a great vape. But to me it makes things so easy it's almost boring lol. I will say the cloud had consistently thicker vapor, but as I've perfected my technique with the lsv I've found it can easily give the cloud a run for its money.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Yeah, a former friend dropped it and all the glass shattered (no him breaking it didn't end the friendship). I had had it about two months or so

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Oh ok.. I thought it just mechanically failed lol.
That would've been way worse.

keepsake,

hoptimum

Yeah, a former friend dropped it and all the glass shattered (no him breaking it didn't end the friendship). I had had it about two months or so

do you expect the LSV to be more resilient than the cloud? I have neither.

hoptimum,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Oh ok.. I thought it just mechanically failed lol.
That would've been way worse.

Actually mechanical failure would have been better, as the warranty covers it. Plus I wouldn't be missing $500+ lol

do you expect the LSV to be more resilient than the cloud? I have neither.

Yes I do, to a certain extent. The thing that makes the cloud so delicate is its glass parts and their integral purpose in the heating element (IIRC the glass pieces are part of the H.U.). Once that glass is broken its basically game over. Now, the cloud is a fairly sturdy vape for all of its glass. The problem is that you have a decent amount of the aforementioned glass extending from the top of the unit (where you place the HT), which is susceptible to stress, leverage etc. Dont get me wrong, the cloud won't blow up or turn to glass dust in the wind if you bump it or something - you just need to be conscious of how you're handling it. It certainly can't take a fall or bump as well as the lsv and walk away unscathed.

The lsv, on the other hand, has glass that's completely encased in aluminum. I do think you could get the glass to break if you smacked it (with force) against something, or dropped it from a great distance. But I really can't see it breaking all that easily with the average persons daily use. Beyond that, the glass part of the LSV is easily user replaceable. So even if you do break it, it's not the end of the vape.

I ordered my LSV yesterday.
You guys need to stop making me feel... buyer's remorse? :\
With vapes of this quality there's no need for buyers remorse. The LSV is a great piece,and at around $200 it's probably one of the least expensive "top shelf" vapes IMHO. Seriously,go to the LSV site and put together a nice purple and black one,beautiful! And with all the stuff you get with it? Screaming deal. I WILL own one soon,and my wife WILL NOT know about it 'till it's to late. It's her fault anyway. It's late at night,I'm stoned and I have a credit card...what does she expect,I'm only (semi) human.:wave:

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Yeah, I finally feel like I've keyed into the sweet spot for my lsv. Grind definitely helps lol. I managed to find a little 2" grinder I had bought and lost a while back, and it really gets the green into an almost powder like consistently. Long story short, this grind combined with the 12:00 setting has given me 10-12 huge clouds from about a solo stems load size.

All I can say is that this thing is absurd. Just as absurd as the cloud, you just gotta get to know it first :D

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,
Have you ordered your cloud yet ship?
Not yet Bro,I'm in the process of moving so I'm going to get it sent to my new addy. It's going to be a while until the new place is finished so I'm parking the RV on the lot. Hopefully be there in a couple weeks at most....wanna buy a house in Iowa? :lol:
One thing I do need to know is where to order from? Would I get it faster from the factory or one of the online shops?
Once the dust clears we can get back to what's important....farts.
I bought 27 acres so clean out the rape van and come visit....:evil:

Tweek

Not yet Bro,I'm in the process of moving so I'm going to get it sent to my new addy. It's going to be a while until the new place is finished so I'm parking the RV on the lot. Hopefully be there in a couple weeks at most....wanna buy a house in Iowa? :lol:
One thing I do need to know is where to order from? Would I get it faster from the factory or one of the online shops?

Dutch oven?

Tweek,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

I only have 5 acres, but it is nice to chill on your own property. I have about 20 friends coming to camp, kayak and listen to music next weekend. Oh, and pass the LSV around too. :)

deadheadbill,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom