Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
anyone with issues with the cracking of their heat covers email me at info@vriptech.com - we'll get it taken care of.

stonemonkey55,

nowayback

stonemonkey55 said:
CD - that was an idea of mine that n3rd made into a reality. I forgot that some people don't like to share bongs, especially in a medicinal setting, so it was very useful to have interchangeable mouthpieces.

The second reason was because I get zits around my mouth easily but still wanted to use ice with my piece so this way I can insert the ice and not have to stick my entire mouth into one of the traditional mouth openings.
Could someone explain this, can there be a separate attachment?

I have the V-Tower (and think it's ok). Learning on the tower is little more effort, I feel that I've wasted some herbs because of that. I saw how milky the vapes were and thought this is what i want to achieve.

When you refer to vaper/air ratio is that the air in the whip between the vapor?

I guess it won't be for a little while before the kinks get worked out? maybe another month?

nowayback,

max

Out to lunch
I have the V-Tower (and think it's ok). Learning on the tower is little more effort, I feel that I've wasted some herbs because of that. I saw how milky the vapes were and thought this is what i want to achieve.
Are you saying you have the digital V-Tower and are thinking about getting the VHW? Just FYI, but huge, milky vapor hits are a very good way to waste vapor. If you get a lot more vapor in a hit than you can process before blowing out a huge cloud of vapor, it's not very efficient. But if you'd like bigger hits from the V-Tower, try packing the elbow screen with herb instead of the bowl. Makes for bigger, richer hits.

When you refer to vaper/air ratio is that the air in the whip between the vapor?
Vapor/air ratio is the amount of vapor you get per hit, compared to the amount of air in the same hit. Bagged vapor (Volcano, Extreme, herbalAire) gives you a lower vapor/air ratio than with most direct draw (whip) vapes, since you're pumping a steady stream of air through the bowl and into a bag. Packing the V-Tower/Extreme elbow with herb, instead of the large bowl, gives you a higher vapor/air ratio because your heated air is hitting packed herb instead of loose herb in the bowl. You don't get more vapor overall with a high vapor/air ratio, just more vapor per hit.

max,

nowayback

Thanks Max. I do understand without effort there is no reward. I do remember reading what you suggested in vaporpedia I do have other questions but no relating to this thread. So I won't highjack this thread I'll do a search first.

nowayback,

gak hater

my replacement arrive today :)
before i even turned it on i adjusted everything to seal up the bowl to the wand
making sure the seal was good pulling air thru the inlet really nice.
i heated it up in a pyrex measuring cup for 10 min then cut back the heat 50 percent and gave it a go.pulling pretty strongly, the wt filled up pretty fast
with some very tasty vapors :brow: i didn't have the chance to get ice
or bother with water, it was a dry run i would call it but i can only see it getting better :ko: it gave some deep thick tasty vapors :D as the vapors were gettin faint i juiced up the heat and got another nice
blast out of it.
then i gave it a stir and hit it again
thanks stonemonkey it works like a champ :brow:
i have to go and try it some more now :D

gak hater,

gak hater

after further review and playin with this new toy :brow:
this thing rocks :brow: :ko:
i'm very happy i made this choice
imo don't hesitate if your thinkin about it
the vapors of the haze i put in it
taste mighty good and do the job well :ko:
and during a bowl they get too thick to be able to clear the wt at times :D
thanks stonemonkey again and it was a pleasure talking to you :)

gak hater,

captainhits

Retailer
max said:
..Just FYI, but huge, milky vapor hits are a very good way to waste vapor. If you get a lot more vapor in a hit than you can process before blowing out a huge cloud of vapor, it's not very efficient.
Hmmm, I've read studies from hightimes that said your lungs are at saturated capacity after 10 seconds. I wonder how that applies to vapor. I hate to think im wasting but i love bit hits.

captainhits,

NoSmoke

gak hater said:
and during a bowl they get too thick to be able to clear the wt at times :D
thanks stonemonkey again and it was a pleasure talking to you :)
Never for me LOL
But I just like beating the hell outta my lungs haha

NoSmoke,

High Life 7

Another happy customer here. My wand malfunctioned and they shipped me a new one before I even shipped the original back --totally free. I experienced the inner glass bonding to the heating element, and Mark said they are going to thicken this glass.

Mark - thanks. I was out of town so just got it.

High Life 7,

The_Algebraist

Wasn't able to dig it up using the search, but anyone know if FC members get a discount the the VHW?

The_Algebraist,

max

Out to lunch
captainhits said:
max said:
..Just FYI, but huge, milky vapor hits are a very good way to waste vapor. If you get a lot more vapor in a hit than you can process before blowing out a huge cloud of vapor, it's not very efficient.
Hmmm, I've read studies from hightimes that said your lungs are at saturated capacity after 10 seconds. I wonder how that applies to vapor. I hate to think im wasting but i love bit hits.
There's only been one study on vapor absorption (as far as I know). University of Leiden I believe-said as much as 30-40% of the good stuff is wasted on exhale (quick exhales I assume). If true this means that the body absorbs vapor at a slower rate than smoke. I know that one experienced vaporist (tokinGLX) has said that he's often gotten his girlfriend high with exhaled vapor. I like the big hits too at times, but with the high priced stuff I've got now, my attitude is 'hold them hits'. :/

max,

The_Algebraist

max said:
There's only been one study on vapor absorption (as far as I know). University of Leiden I believe-said as much as 30-40% of the good stuff is wasted on exhale (quick exhales I assume).
I'll see if I can dig up this book. I'm not sure which it is, but I have a text, published on Oxford University Press that said researchers found that your body pretty much maximizes the THC/Cannaboid absorption of a hit in about 5 seconds, so holding it in longer than that isn't going to get you higher. Since reading this way back I don't really hold my hits in longer than 5 to 6 seconds, but that was when I was just combustin'.

The_Algebraist,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, I've heard the 'absorbs in seconds' stuff too. But I've also heard people say they've gotten high from smoke exhaled into a paper bag. But even if THC in smoke absorbs in seconds, it doesn't mean that holds true for vapor. Personally, I hope they end up determining that vapor only needs a quick inhale/exhale. For now, I'm gonna play it safe with my pricy stuff and blow vapor rings with the midgrade, if I can find some.

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Got some custom bowls made for this baby. :cool: Courtesy of Josh S. 14mm and 18mm. Matching dish.

2exsri9.jpg

2q2h0cg.jpg

bgxkp5.jpg

15raxpv.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

NoSmoke

I freakin Love that bowl, colors, everything :cool: That is soo sick!!!
How much did it set you back :D I really want one, does Josh mail out custom pieces????
I want an exact replica :lol:

NoSmoke,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Thanks guys. He did a great job on it. If he chooses, he'll make a presence here. :D

The colors match great with the wand... and it fits 3/4inch screen perfectly, that I can raise/lower, to load less/more.

Here is how it mates. As you can see, it goes in just a scoche. Perfect seal! :cool:

288qozr.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

stevebeast

congradulations SA thats awesome, thats the magic missing piece. I bet everyone who has a VHW would want a GonG bowl for it. If he decides he wants to sell some I want to be on the waiting list.:brow:

stevebeast,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Spiral! that piece is the SICKNESS, I want ONE!!!!!!!!!!

That bow it came in is also awesome!

Awesomeness begets awesomeness!

stonemonkey55,

whereami

vriptech should hire that artist as a contractor and get the glass on glass pieces done already :D

whereami,
Top Bottom