Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Easily the best vaporizer on the market.
Weaksauce. :/ We all know there is *no such thing*. Besides, has he tried every vape? He is a *true vaporist* to make such a claim? :lol: Just giving ya shit.... :p

I'll post a review in Spiral fashion later this week.... it's spring break, woot woot.

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
C'mon, can't I just put a quote without the FC treatment? LOL...just kidding spiral...we all know there isn't a single "best" but he did put an emphasis on the flavor!

stonemonkey55,

jcw919

VHW is 220 plus 15 s/h for where i am. i havent bought the glassware yet but once i pick one im sending in my order.

jcw919,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
stonemonkey55 said:
C'mon, can't I just put a quote without the FC treatment? LOL...just kidding spiral...we all know there isn't a single "best" but he did put an emphasis on the flavor!
Hey man, it's 'our motto', what do you expect? There really is no best vaporizer. Tossing around a quote like that just makes me laugh to be honest.

And although this is probably my favorite (although not most) vaporizer to use, there are still a few things, imo, that keep it from being anywhere near the best. Shit, isn't this still the 'pre-release model' anyway? :/

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Tossing around a quote like that just makes me laugh to be honest.
Spiral, I understand what you are trying to say but you also have to realize the "best vaporizer" quote was an unsolicited testimonial from someone who is highly regarded in our industry. Although he used a phrase that we frown upon here on this website, I merely took his statement as this was his "favorite" vaporizer. I certainly wasn't in a position to ask him to rephrase his testimonial as it was an unsolicited email that we got from him yesterday and we were very happy and proud to get such a positive quote from Mr. King and it wasn't something that I thought Vriptech should hide even though the verbiage could have been improved.

To answer your last question, the VHW you have is the same as the production model except we will be sending out custom cut silicone sleeves with a higher working temp and more form fitting so that it will no longer slide up and down when you don't want it to

Hope this email didn't come off with a defensive tone, just wanted to merely clear up any misunderstanding around Jason King's quote (although I do feel that the VHW is the best vaporizor for ME)

stonemonkey55,

Beezleb

In terms of a personal quote explaining an individuals personal preference I see nothing wrong with it. Add in that the VHW has had a presence here for quite some time and that FC played an active role in its early development it is appropriate for VHW to share the positive responses it has gotten from prominent people. At the end of the day it was a person giving their personal opinion and from a prominent person in the industry is certainly worthy of praise.

Congratulations VHW!

I think we all understand that looking at the comment from other perspectives certainly would be frowned upon.

Beezleb,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
I think it's a great endorsement and I'm glad it's been posted here for us all to appreciate.

hazy,

jcw919

bananiq-i think ive decided on a nice ZOB bong with an ice catcher. Solidly built, looks pretty good. I placed my order today and as soon as i get it ill put up a review

jcw919,

jklasd

im curious if the VHW is still i prototype or is the final product is out. im looking for a big hitter, since i just order a PD and we know its not a big hitter. my eyes are on a DBV(very similiar to the SSV which i have own before) and this. while it seems like a good thing, prototype status makes me catious. i also dont know much about this, but ive been reading a bit about it, reviews and such, first few pages in this thread. the videos ive watched from spiral as well as stonemonkey seems like it delivers veryyyyyyyy nicely. how is the efficiency on this? i know big hitters are not as efficient as the PD, but comparing to the DBV or SSV. yes i know, comparing is not loved on FC, but its really they only way to narrow down your options.

jklasd,

jcw919

right now the VHW is in its production form other than the sillicon sleeve. VRIPTECH will be sending out an updated, bevelled sleeve that should be a better fit.

jcw919,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'd say in terms of efficiency, it's just as efficient, if a little bit less, than my VaporWarez. :)

And whoever was talking about getting a ZOB earlier --- don't. Search around the web, and you'll find out why, or just take my word for it.

SpiralArchitect,

jklasd

Thanks for the info on efficiency spiral. i just wish i knew how good the vaporwarez is :p

jklasd,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
The glass stand is separate item, no price on it as of yet, will know early next week.

Pre-order people will get upgrades specific to the heatwand itself, ie, new form fitting silicone sleeves

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the sleeves are looking very slick. The first silicone sleeves were more for function but these will add a bit more form as well. They will be cut, tapered, and beveled in a manner that you get the most airtight seal while still being able to insert and take out the wand very easily. Instead of just a straight tube, this will be shaped in a manner so that the silicone will no longer slide up and down the glass heat cover.

stonemonkey55,

whereami

SpiralArchitect said:
And whoever was talking about getting a ZOB earlier --- don't. Search around the web, and you'll find out why, or just take my word for it.
meh, I have one of these pieces of glass, it's not going to "blow" you away, and the translation thing... really c'mon? lol

I picked up this two footer, double perc, diffusing down stem, ice catcher, ash catcher for under $200

like I said it's no collectors item but if you can swing a good deal on it why not? they work just as well as any other wannabe knockoff brand and the name rumor thing is damn funny imo

I don't want to pull this thread off topic so I will add I'm new to the heat wand thing, and the VHW does look interesting I can see where those interested in using their glass would prefer this vaporizer

whereami,

jcw919

SM-why cant i get to the vhw page from the regular website? The link you gave us for the "Stimulus Package" has a link. i've been trying to spread a good word about this thing but a link on VRIPtech's page would help

Spiral-yeah i found out about the translation thing the other day but i dont really care that much. Im not spending more than 150 on it and it seems to be built well. If i see another one i like ill get it, but it seems to be the best value

VHW just got a great review from vapenow.com: http://vapenow.com/index.php/VRIPte...r-100/?zenid=c67d2068c092c6606fe7c6069c8a4da1

If you want absolutely the cleanest, tastiest, vaporizing experience, look no further than the all glass, modular set up of the VRIP VHW.

jcw919,

PsychoActive

jcw919 said:
SM-why cant i get to the vhw page from the regular website? The link you gave us for the "Stimulus Package" has a link. i've been trying to spread a good word about this thing but a link on VRIPtech's page would help

Spiral-yeah i found out about the translation thing the other day but i dont really care that much. Im not spending more than 150 on it and it seems to be built well. If i see another one i like ill get it, but it seems to be the best value

VHW just got a great review from vapenow.com: http://vapenow.com/index.php/VRIPte...r-100/?zenid=c67d2068c092c6606fe7c6069c8a4da1

If you want absolutely the cleanest, tastiest, vaporizing experience, look no further than the all glass, modular set up of the VRIP VHW.
I wondered that too, it's not in the products section I dont think.

If you click the Order section though, and click the top link "For Secure Online Ordering
Click here" youll find it.

PsychoActive,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks for clearing that up, its on the "order" page and Mark is getting it prepped for the products page (which will just be combined with products/order in one)

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom