Volcano Vaporizer: How to get HIGH while Cleaning Volcano

chrisvv

Since I determined this method to be my favorite thus far, I thought I'd make a post.

Everyone knows you can use Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol to extract and isolate the resins from their vaporizer.

This is how I do it, and I gaurantee it works.

Quick recap: 6.5 will get you high, to get all compounds you turn dail to just past 8.5 (to compensate for +/- 5c). You can water filter the steam for EXCELLENT results.

STEP 1.
Vapo a lot of chronic bud in your vape. Or shit weed. It dont matter, because YOU'RE VAPORIZING!

STEP 2.
When you are ready for a cleaning, prepare the following:
--- Rubbing alcohol
--- Your vapo parts AND BAG. DO NOT THROW BAG AWAY YET.
--- Tin foil, made into a little pocket to hold the alcohol.
--- OPTIONAL: Glass container to agitate parts in and clean.

STEP 3.
See that ring around the bag opening of tan/brown? Well, cut the neck off your bag so that you have this part. Make a cut so you can unfold it into a long strip. Now, this is tricky but you can make a better way -- I hold the plastic in both hands, folding it like a Taco... now, somehow i get alcohol in that channel. Tilt it back and forth to run along the brown in the channel. Then, pour into your container or final pocket of tinfoil you've made.

STEP 4.
Let the alcohol evaporate. You will be left with a golden residue on a small area of tinfoil.

STEP 5.
Get that tinfoil into your Vapo Chamber. I cut mine into strips and folded them like this /\/\/\/\/\/
and set them into the chamber. Dont compact it, you want airflow. The plus side is, the foil will heat and assist in vaporizing!!!

FINAL STEP:

Turn vapo on. Notice steam is almost immediate! You didnt think you got anything from that little bit huh??? Well you're forgetting, all that "little bit" is pretty damn pure!!!

FUCK COMBUSTION!!!!!!!:D:D

PS: If you have a glass nug jar, and it has that crystal that WONT scrape out... clean your parts in the nug jar. I did this and got all that crystal out!!! AND I AM SO STONED I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL.

Also, next week, WASHINGTON STATE LEGISLATORS will be taking action on legislation to LEGALIZE OR DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA!!!! JANUARY 20th 2010~~ Visit http://www.norml.org for more info!!!! PLEASE CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE USING THE FORM LETTERS!!! IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND!!

chrisvv,
Top Bottom