Volcano tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_germinator

hey, i saw the link for the purple days- tips and tricks and thought I would put this here. I put this also on volcano discussion, but it is reeeeealy long.. anyways, I am putting a link, I found somewhere, on here to help new volcano users and also hopefully get some tips myself...

article called how to get the most from vaporizing. lots of tips =)

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/2010/07/12/How-Get-Most-Vaporizing

tips for filling bags and getting better air/vapor ratios- this probably applies to all bags and may be on here elsewhere too (also concerning ratio- I do understand whip based and direct draw like MFLB can be more dense, thats why I have a "vape wanted list!!" haha)...here is how I run my unit: Set temp to desired temp. once unit reaches set temp, turn on fan, (you should already have bag ready and Valve filled), let fan run for about 10 seconds, place valve over unit, let run till vapor comes out, place bag on valve. this results in best air/ vapor method IMO and probably most consistent temp and air flow. Also, I have found easy valve to be be awsome. Light and easy to use. I cut off used bags and have been using Tokeez Bags. they are about 2x size of original bags and are perfect size in my opinion. They are also quiter. Seam at bottom can split easy, so I put a rubber band around bottom. Solid valve is too heavy, I have it and have never used it. easy valve is the way to go IMO, if you are handy and can take it apart without gouging yourself, easy valve clips onto unit so filling bags is easier. solid valve just sits on top and can come off easier...also, if you want unit to cool off faster, you can run fan without unit turned on..also to the guy one one of the posts with the volcano and the big bag....That bag looks empty.When I run mine from 385-420, and use filling method above, my bags are filled with vapor (1st bag- I dont use this for effiency and the first bag of the day does mme well for a few hours.. i go though about 4 tokeez bags a day. Also to others- can you vape fresh, wet herb, and leaf easily with your unit?

mod note: This section is not for posting vape specific topics, nor is it allowed to make the same post/thread in two different sections.

the_germinator,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom