Volcano Repair Question

Bungles

Vapeaholic
Hello FC :)

My buddy was being a bit clumsy and dropped my volcano classic and it dropped directly on the dial. The unit no longer heats up/blows hot air. I just sent it off to storz and bickel this afternoon in oakland to get it repaired ( and my buddy is footing the bill :p ).

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with a repair and if so how about how long / how much will it be? they were extremely vague in their email and just said to send it in with some contact information.

this just has me thinking and craving a vape session as i wait for my cloud preorder link haha

thanks guys!

Bungles,

max

Out to lunch
How long depends on their situation-how busy they are, who's on vacation, parts availability, etc., as well as what's wrong with your unit. Not knowing what's wrong makes 'how much' impossible to say. I know a guy in CA who took his in for repair in person a few years ago, and he was delighted with the service. So, on one hand nobody can give you any meaningful answers to your questions, OTOH it seems they do a good job of satisfying customers in need of repair.

max,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
How long depends on their situation-how busy they are, who's on vacation, parts availability, etc., as well as what's wrong with your unit. Not knowing what's wrong makes 'how much' impossible to say. I know a guy in CA who took his in for repair in person a few years ago, and he was delighted with the service. So, on one hand nobody can give you any meaningful answers to your questions, OTOH it seems they do a good job of satisfying customers in need of repair.

Thankyou for your reply.
I mentioned above what was wrong with my unit; the device that heats the air is not functioning so it no longer heats up. I realize that noone works with storz and bickel on this forum and really, i was not really looking for that specific of a reply. I was looking more for first hand experiences on turn around time and repair maybe even cost if someone is comfortable talking about that.

guess i should of been a little more clear :)

again thanks though for your response and that is good news that they do a great job satisfying customers repair requests.

Bungles,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
just an update for anyone interested in volcano repair.

they charge 100.00 an hour (my repair only took 30 minutes)
plus parts.

Shipping is EXTREMELY fast and efficient. I actually thought they had sent me a brand new unit but i noticed a few small scratches that were from me dropping it the time when i broke it :p they literally pounded out the small dent and polished it.

Very good customer service and thereisnt really anything bad i could say about the repair service at all it was a very good experience. I was worried it would be very expensive but was only around 109.00 shipping included.

Now that i have a good vape again all i can think about is getting my cloud :)

Cant wait till the hydracirc fiasco is in order...

Until then... time to fill a bag or two....

:rockon:

Top Bottom