1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Volcano is nothing special

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Deja Vu, May 25, 2014.

Are you sick of the Volcano being hailed as the #1 vape?

1. Yes! I'm fucking sick of it!

2. No! Volcano reigns $upreme!

0 vote(s)
  3. I vaped too much and no longer hold the mental capacity to form opinions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darb

Darb Well-Known Member

Fort Mac
    Have you heard of a broken Herbalizer already?
  2. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

Not yet, but if I'm not mistaken there's a bulb as a heater and most reviews I've seen reported the casing to feel slighty cheap.
    I think nobody dropped one yet, but I assume a Volcano has much better chances surviving that.
  3. Deja Vu

Deja Vu stay true to yourselves

This thread has changed my opinion on the Volcano a bit. While I still believe that it is undeserving of a place HIGH up in the list of top 10 vapes (Number 3 or 4 would make more sense, because it is afterall STRICTLY a bag vape..) it does seem to do what it does very well. I still also believe that because of it's high price, uneducated people will instantly think that it IS the absolute #1 vape on the market and get it based on that, but who cares about those people anyway.

All jokes aside, it's a nice looking vape and I don't want to poke fun at anyone who owns one or is interested in them. It's not my type of thing but it's obviously a top quality unit with some well manufactured parts!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors