Volcano is nothing special

Are you sick of the Volcano being hailed as the #1 vape?

• No! Volcano reigns $upreme!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darb

The durability, reliability and overall quality of evcery single Volcano part is so high that it makes it cost too much for its function.
I don't hate the Volcano at all, it's a great vape, not the tastiest or milkiest, but overall it IMO rightfully belongs to the top 10 of vapes or so.
It's probably not worthy for most people, hovewer it's also possible to be the best vape for SOME people.

If you want a realiable and quality bag vape, that will serve you for decades and can withstand serious abuse - get a Volcano.
I think there is actually no bag vape than competes ALL the positive things about Volcano. Yes, some vapes are better at some criteria like Herbalizer's faster heat up, but lack the other ones. I think the Herbie can be broken much more easily than a Volcano.
I think a vape can't be any more robust than the Volcano at I think that is what makes up most of its price.

There is no best vape, but I think it could be possible to make a TOP list. If a vape is soo good you can't find any other vape that is better in every way it would belong to that list.

IMO a MFLB would be there. It's opposite - VapeXhale Cloud would be there aswell.
Of course the Herbie, but also the Volcano. The sub also has its place there and probably much more...

So when finished, that would be the list of best vapes. But that is completely unsortable. So there are many best vapes that are just "best differently".
Have you heard of a broken Herbalizer already?

Darb,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Not yet, but if I'm not mistaken there's a bulb as a heater and most reviews I've seen reported the casing to feel slighty cheap.
I think nobody dropped one yet, but I assume a Volcano has much better chances surviving that.

Seek,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
This thread has changed my opinion on the Volcano a bit. While I still believe that it is undeserving of a place HIGH up in the list of top 10 vapes (Number 3 or 4 would make more sense, because it is afterall STRICTLY a bag vape..) it does seem to do what it does very well. I still also believe that because of it's high price, uneducated people will instantly think that it IS the absolute #1 vape on the market and get it based on that, but who cares about those people anyway.

All jokes aside, it's a nice looking vape and I don't want to poke fun at anyone who owns one or is interested in them. It's not my type of thing but it's obviously a top quality unit with some well manufactured parts!

Radio,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom