• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Volcano Digit veracity check?

Mr Green

Hi.
I found a used Volcano Digit locally at a good price, but I was wondering if I have to worry about possible counterfeits or whatnot and if so, any suggestions for what I should keep an eye open?
Thanks

Mr Green,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Hi.
I found a used Volcano Digit locally at a good price, but I was wondering if I have to worry about possible counterfeits or whatnot and if so, any suggestions for what I should keep an eye open?
Thanks
I think you're good.

Never heard of a fake Volcano. I also brought a used one at a great price.

The only faults I have come across are twisted air hose and faulty buttons.

Both issues can be resolved pretty easily.

Only thing I would do is put a new air filter in.

And enjoy...

:nod:

h3rbalist,

lazylathe

Almost there...
lazylathe,

blackstone

[URL='http://fuckcombustion.com/members/h3rbalist.14599/']h[/URL]3rbalist said:
Never heard of a fake Volcano.

Unfortunately with the passing of a few months, and recent developments with fakes of other S&B products, somebody mentioned the other day in the Mighty thread that right now they sell a fake of almost every S&B product, except for the Plenty.
I checked and sure enough there are Volcano Digits shown at cheap prices, and they ship from far east (or "factory direct", as they put it).
This is sickening, I just bought a new Digit and I'm sure it's real, but if I was to make the same purchase again I'd be slightly worried now about ending up with a fake!
I did not see cheap Volcano Classics where I saw those Digits, yet!

To_thy_cloud

I just don't think it will work, I know it might
Unfortunately with the passing of a few months, and recent developments with fakes of other S&B products, somebody mentioned the other day in the Mighty thread that right now they sell a fake of almost every S&B product, except for the Plenty.
I checked and sure enough there are Volcano Digits shown at cheap prices, and they ship from far east (or "factory direct", as they put it).
This is sickening, I just bought a new Digit and I'm sure it's real, but if I was to make the same purchase again I'd be slightly worried now about ending up with a fake!
I did not see cheap Volcano Classics where I saw those Digits, yet!

Yeah they're a thing for sure. I just got one, Need to do a post on what it all entails. Supposedly they will malfunction and melt very fast so this is a good thing. Hope they do not proliferate like the fake PAX , PAX 2, Firefly and Mighty.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Best to buy direct from the manufacturer!
This way you are always ensured the latest version, model or software.
Also dealing with warranty issues are generally easier, company dependent.

Check any of the Chinese sites and see exact copies of high priced vapes.
It's insane! And very dangerous!

Top Bottom