Vision Nano Clearomizer MOD

kuzko

2w2o36p.jpg
152nxuf.jpg
J
152nxuf.jpg
[/IMG] So my kanger protank recently flooded with some co2 oil and it was a mess. So I have changed gears and gone back to my 510 threaded ecig device and I'm trying it out with a vision nano clearomizer( basically a tiny protank. Problem is a lot of flooding has been reported with the nano as well as the holes where the wick is being too high so it's a waste of material.

Anyway, I decided to try a modification to the clearomizer which should fix both problems. Only thing is I have no idea if it will. I already completed the mod but I'm not getting my clear concentrate until Sunday and then I'll let soak till Monday, so I'm on here to ask for your thoughts before I try it out.
I stuffed hemp string into the bottom of the tank up to the wick holes and then stripped the string into 3 tiny strings and shoved one more ring down the tank just barely covering the holes.
I figure the hemp will soak up the oil and keep too much from getting in the wick hold and flooding and the thicker stuff at the bottom is just filler keeping any oil from going below the holes.
I'm hoping the oil soaks up enough that it always has access to the heating element and I'm not sure about the whole mechanical process of ecigs, is thing thing gonna blow up in my face? Figuratively or literally?

kuzko,
Top Bottom