Video Gaming: Red Dead Redemption.

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Well besides Modern Warfare 2.. been enjoying the multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption on the PS3....
anyone else playing this game besides me?

DevoTheStrange,

CapnVape

I've been playing the single player campaign and it's been incredible so far. I jumped into the multiplayer for a few rounds, looks like fun, I'm sure I'll be spending some time online once the campaign is over.
:peace:

CapnVape,

Anton

Anthony
I'm probably 8 hours into the single player (ps3) and I gotta say I am really loving this game, finding it hard to pull myself away from it. Tried out public free roam, took out some hideouts with some randoms got to about lvl 5, I could see myself getting more into it after I finish the single player. If anyone cares to posse up and take out some hideouts etc. my PSN: DeadGypsy

Anton,

bstar

My husband is playing MW2 for the multiplayer and RDR for the single campaign. He says he doesn't like the little bit he played of RDR multi. Any tips on a good type of RDR multi game?

bstar,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
yeah... level your character as much as you can doing the gang hideouts in free roam to level up your character... avoid other players until you get leveled up...
there is supposed to be some downloadable content coming in june that will expand even further upon the multi game.

DevoTheStrange,

bstar

DevoTheStrange said:
yeah... level your character as much as you can doing the gang hideouts in free roam to level up your character... avoid other players until you get leveled up...
there is supposed to be some downloadable content coming in june that will expand even further upon the multi game.
He says thanks, he'll check it out. :)

bstar,

B.

War Criminal
Picked up RDR tonight...sick game.

I love that it eliminates so many of the time wasters I hated in the GTAs. Looks amazing. Interesting story. Pick it up.

B.,

caseball2051

My copy has been sitting on my bed since May 18! It came out the day I left the US to study abroad in the middle east, DOH.

excited to play it though. I also have it for the PS3, shoot me a friend request and id love to go on some crime sprees with anyone.

dj2051 (ps3)

caseball2051,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Yes great game so far, I am mainly free-roaming leveling up right now, doing a mission here and there. The artwork is amazing, the landscapes in the background during different times of the day, when it rains, etc. looks incredible...

AgentofChaos,

dub

vapor newb
yeh im playing it on xbox , i just got 100% completion today :) im just gonna kill everything now lol

dub,
yeah that game is awesome, me and 2 of my friends are ranked in the top 100.
My brother is ranked 27 on psn :lol:
We don't play alot, but we rarely loose a game.
We just shoot like mofo'.

Big Dick Baller,
Top Bottom