VG Magic Lamp

Killa $moke Ninja

I used the heat stone from my vg glass bat after dropping my bat on hard tile floor breaking it in half. It sucks that I broke the bat but it forced me to piece together something even better IMO. I ordered the mini bong with a 14 mm female connection and 18 mm female to 14 male adapter from dh gate . I think the bong was 30$ and the adapter/bowl piece was 5$. I had an old steel mesh screen from a box whip that I used for inside the bowl. I also used a 18 mm to 14 mm reducer that I got from a local headshop which holds the heatstone for 5$. A heatstone from the coil will fit as well. I also used this bowl set up with a 14 mm j hook, which also worked great but I had the problem of getting little bits of herb in my mouth after stirring the bowl sometimes. The mini bong solved that issue perfectly as well as making the hits much smoother with the water cooling the vapor. This lil fucker is the best vape I have tried so far if you know how to hit it!

Last edited:

voyciz

Looks like a nice economical setup! Thanks for sharing, I love seeing stuff like this. Be sure to post if you make a vid

Top Bottom